Personalized Home Care Options Available for Seniors in Richmond, VA and Surrounding Areas
At Visiting Angels, our home care options help seniors in Richmond, Mechanicsville, Short Pump, Glen Allen and surrounding communities in Henrico and Hanover Counties in Virginia live independently while getting the support they need to stay safe and comfortable
Visiting Angels Richmond is pleased to offer in-home senior care to elderly and disabled adults throughout Hanover and Henrico Counties. If you have been trying to meet the growing needs of a senior loved one on your own, it is time to call Visiting Angels Richmond for help.
Our home care options provide a much-needed respite for family caregivers while making daily living easier for your loved one. Perhaps you have noticed an aging parent or family member struggling to take care of things around the house or get to appointments. A knowledgeable senior caregiver can help with these tasks and more.
What Services Does Visiting Angels Richmond Offer?
When you are arranging in-home senior care from Visiting Angels Richmond, you will have the ability to select care in several different areas, including:
- Companion Care - provides seniors with support around the activities of daily living
- Personal Care - a home health care aide will provide assistance in your loved one's home or an assisted living facility
- Certified Palliative Care - attends to the whole needs of the individual
- Ready-Set-Go Home - helps seniors avoid costly hospital re-admissions after discharge
- Social Care Program - helps elderly persons stay connected to family and friends
- Dementia Care - helps improve quality of life for those suffering from memory disorders
- Alzheimer's Care - gives specialized care to help seniors maintain their independence
- End of Life Care - provides compassionate support during the end of life process
Choosing Your Senior Caregiver with Visiting Angels Richmond
Are you looking for someone who has prior memory care training? A professional who can provide 24-hour care? Maybe you want a caregiver who can keep your loved one company for a few hours a day. Perhaps you are looking for all of the above. At Visiting Angels Richmond, our caregivers are more than just sitters. They're trained in providing the unique level of home health care services our clients require in order to live independently.
One way Visiting Angels Richmond helps our clients feel in control of their care plan is by inviting you to be part of the caregiver selection process. At the beginning, our owner Jason Olsen will meet with you, in the comfort of your home, to discuss our home care options, including scheduling and costs. He will also talk about what types of qualities you desire in a caregiver. With over 13 years of experience in the caregiving industry and a background in customer service, you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one will be matched with the perfect caregiver. Upon sitting down with them one on one, you will have the ability to choose the caregiver you are most comfortable with.
If you are looking for reliable, personalized home care options for yourself or a loved one, look no further than Visiting Angels Richmond.
Call our agency in Richmond, VA today to learn more about our custom-tailored home care options!
Serving communities in the Metro Richmond Area including Richmond, Mechanicsville, Glen Allen, Short Pump, Henrico & Hanover Counties
Visiting Angels RICHMOND, VIRGINIA4914 Radford Ave #211
Richmond, VA 23230