At Visiting Angels Richmond, we take great pride in our select team of in-home caregivers who help our clients maintain a high quality of life on a daily basis. If you would like to make a difference in the lives of seniors living in Richmond, Mechanicsville, Glen Allen and surrounding areas in Henrico and Hanover Counties, you may be interested in becoming a care provider with our local Visiting Angels office.
Benefits of Being a Visiting Angels Caregiver:
- Paid time off
- Weekend differential pay
- Same day pay on earned wages
- 401k plus Company Match
- Uniform allowance
- Teladoc Healthcare
To join our team, you need to possess several key characteristics that make a true Visiting Angels – responsibility, trustworthiness, compassion, reliability and professionalism. If you recognize yourself in this description, we invite you to take a look at the available job openings for in-home caregivers in Richmond, VA, and get more information about the position.
How Our In-Home Caregivers Make a Difference
We employ a holistic approach to in-home senior care, meaning we take care of a client’s physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and social needs. We are there for our clients whenever they need us to help and support them as they age and enable them to make good choices for themselves. We work hard on building relationships with each client and do whatever we can to take the caregiving experience to a new level for them. We tend to their needs, interact with them and encourage them to make the most out of their senior years.
- Providing assistance with various personal care activities, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and more.
- Reminding clients when to take their medications.
- Keeping the house clean and doing laundry.
- Planning and preparing healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Assisting clients with mobility, including transferring and positioning.
- Providing incidental transportation to the doctor’s office, local post office, grocery store and other places in the area.
- Providing meaningful companionship.
If you would like to join our team of in-home caregivers and help elderly adults in Richmond and surrounding Virginia communities, give us a call today to learn more about the hiring process. We look forward to getting to know you!