Why Visiting Angels Live-In Care?
The Benefits of Live-In Care
Enjoy one-on-one care by a professional caregiver day and night, in the comfort of your own home.
- Lower Cost: Save money with a Live-In caregiver when compared to living in a skilled nursing facility or utilizing 24-hour shift care in the home.
- Easy Transitioning: Avoid feeling anxious during shift changes. A live-in caregiver is able to maintain a consistent schedule which is beneficial for patients recovering from injury or illness.
- Better Communication: Family members can enjoy talking to a single caregiver for updates.
- Consistent Care and Reliability: Live-in relationships involve greater bonding between the care providers and their patients.
- Live-In Care Training for caregivers
- Tailored Care Plans for the client
- Dedicated Client Care Supervisor: Joy Kennedy LPN, is dedicated to managing the Live-In Care Program for a smooth transition.
What you can expect from your dedicated Live-In Caregiver
- Companionship & socialization
- Assistance with personal care and activities
- Meal prep, getting to and from doctor appointments, helping to run errands, etc
- Medication reminders
- Streamline communication between family members and medical team
- & more
Funding Options for Live-In Care
Most clients fund live-in care via private pay resources. However, based on your financial and physical needs, Medicaid can also assist with Live-In homecare. Medicaid weaiver programs include Aging, Independence, Attendant Care, and others. You can also look into Veterans' Long-Term Care Insurance and other life Insurance for payment assistance.
Call Visiting Angels Wilkes-Barre for Live-In Care
Our caregiving team at Visiting Angels Wilkes Barre PA is experienced in providing non-medical in-home care and companionship to seniors. Have confidence knowing your loved one is receiving the care they need, every hour of the day. If you or a loved one requires full-time care, contact us to learn more about the option for live-in care.
Serving Wilkes-Barre, Forty Fort, Mountain Top, Dallas, and surrounding areas | Luzerne, Columbia, Wyoming, and Lackawanna Counties.
Visiting Angels WILKES-BARRE, PA920 Wyoming Ave #102
Forty Fort, PA 18704