Companion Care Services in Bartlesville
How Companionship Impacts Health
Being alone is difficult for everyone, but especially for seniors. With declining abilities, isolation can present a variety of health challenges for the elderly. With our companion care services, Visiting Angels® Bartlesville helps to provide comfort, support, and assistance based on their specific needs. Our care is a great way to keep your loved one safe and secure in their own home. It is also a terrific method of preventing loneliness, isolation, and other emotional struggles.
The Benefits of Our Companion Care Services in Bartlesville
Companionship can have some great benefits for your loved one's mental and physical health. Some of these include:
- Emotional Stability. Having someone around can limit the risk of depression and other negative emotional states. We work hard to provide a positive and upbeat presence.
- Fall Prevention. For seniors, even a minor fall while bathing or walking down the stairs can be disastrous. We help by providing mobility support, assisting with difficult chores, and suggesting home modifications. Also, we'll be there to assist in the event of an accident.
- A Cleaner Home. A clean and organized home is great for mental health.
- Mental Stimulation. Daily conversation is a great way to keep their minds sharp.
- Healthy Exercise. Supervised exercise routines can allow seniors with mobility issues to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Companion Care Services For Your Loved One
We understand that it can be difficult to step away and delegate your loved one's care to a stranger. However, it's important not to ignore your own needs. Caring for another person can take its toll, and with our support, you can take frequent breaks and create more balance in your daily routine.
To put your mind at ease, all of our caregivers are extensively vetted before joining our team. This means that you can count on positive, respectful, and trustworthy support from a dedicated senior care professional. We offer flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle, along with customized care for your loved one. During our initial care consultation, we will discuss your specific needs and figure out the best way to keep them safe, happy, and secure.
Our service area includes:
To learn more about our companion care services, contact Visiting Angels Bartlesville today and book your initial care consultation.
Serving Bartlesville, Dewey, Nowata and Ramona
Visiting Angels BARTLESVILLE, OK1401 SE Washington Blvd
Bartlesville, OK 74006