Are you a caring, friendly person?
Do you have a passion for helping and truly care about others?
Visiting Angels may be the place for you!
Join the Home Care Professionals at Visiting Angels of Bethlehem & Surrounding Areas!
Apply to join our Bethlehem, PA office today!
Visiting Angels Bethlehem, PA provides non-medical home care services for seniors in Bethlehem, including Northampton, Hellertown, Walnutport, Nazareth, Bath, Wind Gap and surrounding areas. We provide personalized companion care, personal care, respite care and other, more specialized services throughout the Lehigh Valley area.
Our mission is one of the most rewarding you can think of – helping clients continue to live with dignity and independence in the home they love so much. We achieve this by making a continuous effort to improve the well-being and quality of life of those placed in our care, regardless of age or medical condition.
If you think you would like to apply to become a Visiting Angels Caregiver, please click the "Apply Now" button below and complete an online application. We guarantee all given information is fully protected and confidential. For general inquiries, you can call the office at 610-253-6353 or fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page.
- Competitive pay paid through convenient direct deposit.
- Flexible hours created to fit your schedule.
- A variety of assignments available so that you can work close to your home!
- Training and mentoring programs to support your professional development.
- Incentive programs and employee referral bonuses.
- We also offer Overtime Pay.
- Provide meaningful companionship and friendship to senior clients.
- Assist with light housekeeping, grocery shopping, and other errands.
- Help with medication reminders and meal preparation.
- Assist with personal care needs including bathing, getting dressed, and incontinence care.We teach you additional skills that will continue to keep you working.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle.
- Positive attitude, great communication skills, and able to work independently.
- Must be able to pass both criminal background checks and drug screening.
Become a vital part of this award-winning team – apply today!