Long Distance Caregiving in Bethlehem
How Elder Care Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
While arranging elder care for an aging loved one is rarely easy, but if you live far away from them, you could be facing additional obstacles getting the support they need. At Visiting Angels® Bethlehem, PA, we understand these challenges, and our long distance elder care services are here to help.
Our dedicated care providers make it easy for families to arrange supportive elder care services for loved ones in Bethlehem, Bath, Freemansburg, Walnutburg, Northampton, Hellertown, Nazareth, Fountain Hill, Wind Gap, and the surrounding areas. Whether you live a few blocks away or a few states away from a loved one, they will receive the compassionate and supportive services they needed to flourish, while you’re kept informed each step of the way.
Compassionate Elder Care Services for Seniors in Bethlehem
These days, it’s much more common for families to be separated by many miles due to job offers, educational opportunities, or personal circumstances. Our long distance elder care services from Visiting Angels Bethlehem are designed to overcome these distances, helping families across the country coordinate care services for loved ones in the area.
If you have an aging loved one who needs care to live safely and comfortably, some of the ways our team at Visiting Angels Bethlehem can help include:
- Discussing a loved one’s care needs and answering your questions over the phone and through e-mail.
- Coordinating an in-depth care consultation in a loved one’s home. If you can’t attend the consultation in person, we’ll also offer a detailed consultation with you over the phone to learn more about a loved one’s needs, preferences, and daily routines.
- Matching a loved one to a care provider who will be able to meet their care needs and who you feel comfortable inviting into their home.
- Providing regular phone or e-mail updates regarding a loved one’s cognitive, emotional, and physical wellbeing.
- Letting you know immediately if we notice any changes to a loved one’s health or well-being.
- Providing a phone number for you to call in the event of an emergency.
- Performing regular drop-in visits to ensure your family member or loved one in the Bethlehem, PA area is getting the elder care services they need to thrive.
Call Visiting Angels Bethlehem, PA today to get started with compassionate and supportive elder care services.
Serving Bethlehem, Northampton and surrounding Lehigh Valley
Visiting Angels BETHLEHEM & NORTHAMPTON,PA35 E Elizabeth Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18018