Home Care in Charlotte
The kind and respectful care your loved one needs is available through our home care services at Visiting Angels® Charlotte. We are here to help your loved one live at home, even if they are dealing with difficult aspects of the aging process. Instead of moving into a care facility, they can receive professional support in the space where they feel most at ease and where they feel they belong.
We have taken it upon ourselves to promote the well-being of the elderly in our local community by providing high-quality, individually tailored services. Our goal is to make your loved one's life easier and more comfortable while also helping you find peace of mind about their living situation in Charlotte.
More About Our Home Care Services
To meet the vast range of home care needs seniors often encounter, we offer a number of dedicated programs and customizable services. Below, you can take a brief glance at just a few of the service types available through the caregivers at Visiting Angels Charlotte.
- Companion Care and Personal Care. These are two levels of care and some of our most popular service types. Companion care covers basic help with everyday activities, while personal care delivers support with routines such as bathing and dressing that could be challenging for seniors.
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care. Our dedicated memory care services are specialized to align with different diagnoses and the various patterns that seniors' symptoms could take. These services enable those in difficult circumstances to experience the benefits of residing in familiar surroundings.
- Respite Care for family caregivers. When your role as a family caregiver feels like more than you can handle, respite care can ease your burden. We will ensure you have more free time that can be spent on self-care, rest, and other important priorities in your life.
- End of Life Care and Palliative Care. Our caregivers take a holistic approach to meeting seniors' needs in difficult times. We soothe those who are dealing with serious health conditions or are nearing the end of life stage, helping them find joy in otherwise challenging moments.
Get Started With Home Care in Charlotte
The first step to getting started with care is by calling our local office! We can then coordinate a free consultation for your loved one in:
- Or a nearby town in the surrounding areas
Give Visiting Angels Charlotte a call today to book your home care consultation in the local area.
Serving Charlotte Metropolitan Area and Concord, NC
Visiting Angels CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA125 Floyd Smith Dr #180
Charlotte, NC 28262