Home Care in Harrisburg
Home care is available for seniors throughout the Harrisburg area who partner with Visiting Angels® Charlotte to meet their needs. We are a local home care agency that maintains a community-oriented focus and strives to improve the quality of life of elderly adults in our area. Whether you have a loved one in need of basic senior care, specialized memory care, or you need a break as their family caregiver, our team is here to help your family navigate challenging times.
More About Our Home Care Services
Some elderly adults just need a helping hand and someone to talk to. Others require near-constant supervision to stay safe while living at home. It all depends on where they are in their aging journey. Because we want to help as many families in the Harrisburg area as we can, we go above and beyond to offer a wide range of services that can be customized to different needs. Our carefully designed home care programs and personalized care plans can include services of the following types:
- Companion Care. From help with remembering medication schedules and doing chores to companionship and conversation, our companion care providers are ready to support seniors with living their best lives at home.
- Personal Care. Personal care goes a step beyond companion care to provide direct support with physically demanding tasks like getting dressed, showering, and grooming activities.
- Transitional Care. To promote seniors' ability to age in place, we help them make a smooth transition from hospital to home and minimize their risk of complications and a subsequent readmission.
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care. Elderly adults coping with difficult symptoms related to a memory disorder can experience tailored care that allows them to stay in familiar surroundings for as long as possible.
- Respite Care. When family caregivers feel exhausted, overwhelmed, and on the brink of burnout, our caregivers are ready to step in and give them a break.
- And more! Our other programs and service types include fall prevention, palliative care, end of life care, social care, and other supportive services.
Get Started With Home Care in Harrisburg
Finding a home care solution that is right for your family is easy with the help of our local care agency. Get started with our services today by calling to book a consultation in:
Simply reach out to Visiting Angels Charlotte for more information about scheduling a no-cost home care consultation in the Harrisburg area!
Serving Charlotte Metropolitan Area and Concord, NC
Visiting Angels CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA125 Floyd Smith Dr #180
Charlotte, NC 28262