Home Care in Charlotte: What is it?
Are you curious if care at home could be the right choice for your loved one? At Visiting Angels® Charlotte, we offer compassionate home care services that help make it possible for elderly adults to remain at home where they feel most comfortable and content. These services include assistance around the house, compassionate companionship, and support with age-related challenges.
Whether your loved one resides in Charlotte, Albemarle, Concord, Harrisburg, Oakboro, or a nearby town, our professional care providers can assist with their day-to-day needs. We can even help those who live in nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and retirement centers.
How Home Care in Charlotte Works
Depending on your loved one’s specific care requirements, daily routines, and personal preferences, we’ll design a customized care plan that fits their lifestyle and makes their life safer and more comfortable. We’re prepared to assist with a wide range of age-related challenges and can tailor your loved one’s care plan to provide the specific level of support they require.
Take a look at some of the services our caregivers at Visiting Angels Charlotte offer:
- Reminders to take medications
- Help with household chores
- Grocery shopping and running errands
- Companionship and social support
- Preparation of healthy meals
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
When to Seek Out Home Care from Visiting Angels Charlotte
You may be a family caregiver who is feeling exhausted by your duties and has been struggling with the decision to reach out for professional assistance. While you may wonder if moving your loved one to a nursing home or similar facility is the logical next step, this isn’t the only option you have available. Your loved one can remain at home while receiving professional care from one of our care providers. In addition to having respite from your responsibilities, you’ll also find peace of mind that your loved one is being cared for by a professional.
We’re ready to respond to emergency requests for care, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you find yourself in an unexpected situation and require last-minute support with senior care.
When you contact our office, we’ll help ease your burden in the following ways:
- Detailing the costs and logistics of the caregiving process
- Coordinating a free at-home meeting with your loved one
- Building a customized care plan tailored to your loved one’s needs
- Selecting a compassionate care provider from our professional team
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of the quality of care your loved one receives
- Adjusting the care plan as needs and circumstances change
Get started with a free home care consultation in the Charlotte area today. Simply call Visiting Angels Charlotte for more information.
Serving Charlotte Metropolitan Area and Concord, NC
Visiting Angels CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA125 Floyd Smith Dr #180
Charlotte, NC 28262