How Our In-Home Care Services Promote Recovery for Seniors in Wheat Ridge, CO and Surrounding Areas
In-home care services from Visiting Angels allows seniors living in Wheat Ridge, Denver, Golden, Lakewood and surrounding areas in CO to recover safely after surgery in the comfort of their own home
Many adults need some kind of orthopedic surgery in their senior years. After they have been discharged from a hospital, most of them go directly home where they can recover at their own pace and in comfortable and safe environment. However, if your loved one had a joint surgery, they will very likely require some form of care to be able to fully recover.
Visiting Angels Denver offers high-quality in-home care services to seniors living in Wheat Ridge, Denver, Lakewood, Aurora, Arvada, Golden, Evergreen, Glendale and surrounding communities in Colorado. With essential personal care administered by our caregivers, your loved one will get all the help they need with tasks they are unable to do, in order to recover quickly and safely.
Helping Seniors Recover from Surgery at Home with Personalized, One-on-One Care
Rest assured that with our post-surgery recovery care options, your loved one will receive the in-home care services they need. Here at Visiting Angels Denver, we understand that every senior has their own specific care needs, preferences and scheduling requirements, which is why we are dedicated to developing customized care plans for our clients.
Before we start administering care, our care coordinators will talk to you and your parent and create a care plan that is custom-tailored to their situation.
Our post-surgery recovery care services include assistance with many everyday tasks such as:
- Meal Preparation: During their recovery, your senior needs to receive right nutritional values daily in order to fully recover. Our caregivers can go grocery shopping and prepare home cooked meals.
- Mobility Assistance: Seniors who had joint surgery are prone to falls. We will help your parent move around the house and from room to room and keep them safe at all times. This way their joint can properly recover.
- Bathing and Grooming Assistance: We will help your loved one maintain their personal hygiene by assisting them with dressing, grooming and toileting needs.
- Housekeeping: Our caregivers will ensure that your parent recovers in a clean environment by helping them with light housekeeping chores.
- Medication Reminders: We can help with reminders for medication after surgery and making sure your parent takes their medication as prescribed.
If you believe your loved one can safely recover from surgery at home with the help of our in-home care services or you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact our office in Wheat Ridge, CO.
Serving Central Denver, Lakewood, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Golden & the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels DENVER, CO4251 Kipling St #535
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033