Ready-Set-Go Home: Reducing Hospital Readmission Rates for Seniors in Wheat Ridge and Denver, CO Through Personalized Home Health Care Services
Ready-Set-Go Home with home health care services from Visiting Angels for seniors in Wheat Ridge, Denver, Golden, Lakewood and surrounding Colorado communities
Recovering from a major surgery, illness or injury can be a difficult process, especially for seniors. That’s why the team at Visiting Angels Denver offers post-hospital transitional care to seniors in the Denver area through our Ready-Set-Go Home program. Under this program, seniors receive compassionate and professional home health care services from qualified caregivers during their recovery period. The Ready-Set-Go Home program plays a crucial role in the transition from the hospital back home and can help seniors avoid the risk of re-hospitalization.
Visiting Angels Denver is a proud provider of transitional care to the west Denver area, including Wheat Ridge, Aurora, Lakewood, Golden and surrounding communities. Our goal is to help seniors safely and fully recover so they can continue to live independently at home.
Benefits of Essential Personal Home Health Care Services for Seniors in Wheat Ridge and Surrounding Communities
After getting discharged from the hospital, many seniors face an uncertain road during recovery. Among those on Medicare, nearly 1 in 5 seniors will be re-hospitalized within a month of their discharge. That risk is even higher for seniors recovering from specific conditions, such as a broken hip or a heart attack.
Reducing the risk of re-hospitalization often comes down to following doctor’s orders during recovery. But without help, this can be difficult or impossible for many seniors. Transitional care services from Visiting Angels Denver ensure that seniors have the home health care services they need during recovery. Our caregivers are there as often as you need them to be, providing your loved one with a compassionate helping hand.
Some of the ways our transitional care program helps seniors recover after a hospital visit include:
- Monitoring for signs that seniors are at elevated risk of re-hospitalization.
- Offering assistance to seniors with day-to-day tasks and activities, such as bathing, toileting, dressing and/or grooming.
- Providing mobility and transfer assistance to seniors suffering from limited mobility.
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals and encouraging lifestyle choices as recommended by your loved one’s doctor.
- Offering compassion, conversation and companionship during your loved one’s recovery.
Transitional Care from Senior Care Professionals at Visiting Angels Denver
Through the Ready-Set-Go Home transitional care program, Visiting Angels Denver takes a three-prong approach to providing recovery care.
- At the hospital — During your loved one’s hospital stay, our caregivers can provide you with quality senior care on request. Once doctors start planning for your loved one’s discharge, we will take an active role to ensure your loved one’s care plan follows all medical directives. We can also provide you and your family with guidance during this period.
- At your home — Once your loved one is safely home, we will provide the home health care services he or she needs during the recovery period. We can provide care on a part-time, full-time or 24-hour basis.
- At our office — Our office team is always there to make coordinating care easier for Denver seniors and their families. We offer flexible scheduling, professional guidance and after-hours emergency support to all clients.
Learn about the Ready-Set-Go Home program today by contacting our office in Wheat Ridge, CO.
Serving Central Denver, Wheat Ridge, Golden, Arvada, Lakewood and the Western Suburbs
Visiting Angels WHEAT RIDGE, CO4251 Kipling St #535A
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.