Senior In-Home Care in Aurora, CO
Many of us are resistant to change; it’s fairly common to be wary of the unknown and the new. For many seniors, this is particularly true. They’ve come to love their homes, routines, and daily freedoms that allow them to live on their own terms. With declining health, limited mobility, and other symptoms of aging, your senior loved one may feel as though everything is changing. Visiting Angels Denver can help you and your family navigate the joys and challenges that come with age. Contact Visiting Angles Aurora to learn more about our senior care in Aurora, CO, and surrounding areas.
What Home Care Services Does Visiting Angels Denver Offer in Aurora?
Visiting Angels Denver offers a variety of in-home senior care services to provide the daily living assistance and support older adults need, all in the comfort of a home in Aurora, CO. We create custom care plans that allow your aging parent or other relative to remain in their home, stick to their preferred routine, and stay close to family and friends. Without the stress and hassle of moving into an assisted living facility or nursing home, seniors and their families can find peace of mind and comfort.
Senior Care Aurora, COAt Visiting Angels in Aurora, we understand the importance of providing comprehensive and empathetic care for seniors. Our team of dedicated caregivers is trained to offer a range of specialized services, including:
- Personal Care – bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and incontinence care
- Companion Care – conversation and accompaniment to appointments
- Meal Planning and Preparation – plan, shop for, and prepare meals and feeding assistance
- Specialized Memory Care – senior care for elderly adults with dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and other cognitive impairments
- Transitional Care – at-home assistance following surgery, or a hospital stay; includes mobility assistance, medication reminders, and monitoring
- Palliative Care – physical, emotional and comfort care for seniors and families
What Our Clients Say
"Visiting Angels has been a wonderful agency to work with and the care of our mother. Over the years the Care Managers have been very attentive to our needs and promptly made changes to our service requests. Our present care giver, Jodi, is top of the line. She makes my mother feel special and she looks forward to Jodi’s visit. Our part time care giver, Delores, is also a gem and is a great encourager for our 94-year-old mom."
Rating: 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
By: Jeanie Gordon
Read more of our 75+ reviews on Google!
Cost of Home Care in Aurora, CO
Wondering what the cost of senior home care in Aurora, CO? Based on the examples on this page, the cost of home care in Aurora, Colorado can range between $450-$7,500 a week. Learn more about how costs are calculated and how to budget for home care costs by visiting our Guide to Visiting Angels Costs.
The cost of Aurora senior care is dependent on the type of care, the number of hours, and the number of days per week. For example, if your loved one needs companion care for 4 hours a day, 3 days a week, you can expect the cost to be $450-$550 a week. If your loved one needs 24/7 in-home care or hospice care, you will need to budget for $6,500-$7,500 per week. For an exact quote for your needs, book your in-home consultation today.
Aurora Senior Resources
- Aurora Center for Active Adults – 30 Del Mar Circle, Aurora, CO 80011
- InnovAge Colorado PACE - Aurora – 3551 N Chambers, Aurora, CO 80011-1330
- Old Adult Resource from City of Aurora
- Aurora Commission for Older Adults – Meeting the 1st Monday of the Month
- Alzheimer's Education – hosted at Aurora Center for Active Adults
- Silver Sneakers Program – Exercise program for Medicare-eligible adults. Program is available at the following facilities:
Contact Visiting Angels Aurora
Perhaps one of the best aspects of in-home care is that it allows seniors to keep up with the activities, hobbies, and lifestyles they prefer. If your loved one wants to go to the beauty salon or barber shop, walk through shops, visit the library, or simply enjoy some time outdoors, our companion caregivers can help!
If you’d like to learn more about how our home care services can improve your loved one’s quality of life in Aurora, CO, please contact our office in Wheat Ridge today!
Serving Central Denver, Lakewood, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Golden & the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels DENVER, CO4251 Kipling St #535
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033