Senior Home Care Solutions Available in Wheat Ridge, Denver and Surrounding Areas in Colorado
Visiting Angels provides comprehensive senior home care solutions for families in Denver, Wheat Ridge, Golden and surrounding Colorado communities through our Life Care Navigation program
Visiting Angels Denver offers customized senior home care solutions to families throughout Wheat Ridge, Arvada, Lakewood, Golden, Denver, Aurora and the surrounding area in order to make independent living easier for elderly loved ones.
Personalized senior care from Visiting Angels Denver is available through our Life Care Navigation™ program. We combine services from different areas of care to create a plan that meets the needs of individuals.
What Does Life Care Navigation from Visiting Angels Denver Include?
Companion Care from Visiting Angels Denver is the foundation of our senior care plans. Together, our care manager and caregivers work with your family to determine what needs your loved one has and determine the tasks and schedule that will work best for your family. Some examples of care include:
- Meal Preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping including laundry, making up the beds, and taking out the trash
- Transportation for errands and appointments
- Fall prevention and walking assistance
- Social Care including helping your loved one stay in touch via technology and providing a caring and comforting presence
- And more
In addition to companion care, many of our clients also require Personal Care. Visiting Angels Denver helps with senior care for those who have more intensive care needs, including needing help performing personal tasks such as showering, dressing, or using the bathroom. Seniors with limited mobility or strength issues may choose this type of care.
- Bathing and Hygiene Assistance
- Incontinence Care
- Grooming Assistance, including dressing and undressing, toileting, shaving, oral hygiene, hair care, and makeup assistance
- And more
For clients requiring Respite Care, Visiting Angels Caregivers offer a support system for family caregivers who are providing care for a spouse, parent, or grandparent. Whether your loved one is recovering from surgery, a long illness, a stroke, or a heart attack, our Respite Care services can help alleviate the stress on family caregivers and help prevent re-hospitalizations. Caregivers may help with companion or personal care, while ensuring your loved one is safe.
- Ready-Set-Go Home -- avoid hospital readmissions with this transitional care that helps seniors follow discharge instructions and recover at home.
- Stroke Recovery Care
- Managing Chronic Illness
- Overnight Monitoring and Assistance
- 24-Hour Home Care
- One-on-One Care
Specialized Home Care and Memory Care
At Visiting Angels Denver, we understand that each family's home care needs are different. Our care managers specialize in helping you determine what level of care your loved one needs -- from companion care to specialized home care and end-of-life support. Our specialized services include:
- Specialized Memory Care -- Seniors dealing with memory issues -- whether age-related or due to an injury -- our caregivers meet your loved one where they are at and help them perform daily tasks while remaining safely at home.
- Alzheimer's Care -- Alzheimer's care helps seniors who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease. Providers can help monitor your loved one and keep them safe at home.
- Dementia Care -- Dementia care aims to improve the quality of life for seniors who are living with dementia. Caregivers can help your loved one with daily tasks while helping them remain safely at home.
- Palliative Care -- Palliative care is a specialized approach to caring for seniors. Trained caregivers tend to the social, emotional, spiritual, and physical needs of their clients to improve their overall well-being.
- Residential Senior Care -- Caregivers can provide care and support to your loved one who lives in a senior living community. Our caregivers will work around your loved one's schedule and ensure their well-being.
- End of Life Care -- End of life care from Visiting Angels Denver provides compassionate senior home care solutions to families during the end of life transition.
If your parent or loved one is in need of senior home care solutions, contact our Wheat Ridge, CO office today and ask about our services. We can schedule a free in-home consultation to help your loved one get started.
Serving Central Denver, Lakewood, Arvada, Wheat Ridge, Golden & the Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels DENVER, CO4251 Kipling St #535
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033