Make A Positive Impact on the Lives of Others – Join Our Team Today!
Caregiver Jobs for CNAs, HHAs, and Professional Home Care Providers in Doylestown, PA
Visiting Angels of Doylestown, PA brings home care to seniors who may have difficulty in caring for themselves. Our Angels travel to wherever our clients call home and provide them with assistance with personal care, companionship, transportation and a range of other services.
If you are a cheerful, dependable, compassionate person and hold yourself up to the highest standards of personal accountability, we would love to talk to you about becoming a caregiver with Visiting Angels!
See Our Current Job Offerings
Visiting Angels of Doylestown, PA Place You'll Love to Work
Why One on One Caregiving?
Visiting Angels provide the one-on-one care that our local seniors deserve in the place that they call home. Many of our clients require assistance with the daily activities that they were once able to perform themselves - whether that is running errands, helping to cook a delicious meal, traveling outside to go on excursions or shopping trips, doing laundry, providing personal care, housekeeping and more.
Our professional home care team strives to help keep our clients engaged, whether that be with people they love or by recounting cherished memories. Assisting our clients in maintaining everyday tasks is why we love what we do, and why a career with Visiting Angels may be right for you!
What Visiting Angels Can Offer You
As a caregiver, you’ll have these great benefits,
- Flexible schedules tailored to your availability
- Full Benefits
- Aflac Benefits
- Competitive pay with monthly and yearly bonuses
- Training Opportunities with Pay
- Discount Program Benefits on every day items
- Supportive staff and management to help you achieve your career goals
- Be part of a vibrant company with room to grow!
Your responsibilities will include
- Providing meaningful companionship and friendship to senior clients
- Assist with light housekeeping, grocery shopping, and other errands
- Provide non-medical care services for seniors in their home
- Help with medication reminders and meal preparation
- Provide hands-on assistance with personal care and hygiene