Would You LOVE to Make a Positive Impact on Someone’s Life and Your Own? Join Our Nationally-Recognized Team Today!
Caregivers love to work for Visiting Angels! Here are a few reasons why:
- Paid training and orientation
- Benefits (Health Insurance is available after 90 days to Caregivers that work F/T – 30 hours/week)
- Weekly pay with direct deposit (no timecards!)
- Continuing education -- We provide customized, small class size educational classes with the Visiting Angel's owner, our staff, and other professionals from the healthcare community
- Paid shadow training
- Paid meet-and-greet with clients
- Caregiver Recognition Incentive Program
- Referral bonuses
- Opportunities for advancement
- Supportive office staff and management team that will be there for YOU!
"I have worked with this company for 2 years now. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with them. They never make you feel guilty if you cannot work a shift or accept a new shift. They are very considerate and very helpful. They also give you educational training at times to help you. Can't say enough about them!!!!!"
"Visiting Angels is awesome to work for! You have so many clients each with different needs so your day is always filled with the joy of helping each client with their daily tasks. It is so nice to go home at the end of the day knowing you made someone elses day just by being an Angel and doing your job. Visiting Angels management has been top notch working to make sure your schedule not only works for you but the clients as well!! Loving what I do!!! Thank you Visiting Angels!"
"After looking at a computer for years and being in a high pressure job, Visiting Angels was a God send. I now work part-time one on one with a variety of clients with great personalities. The company really takes time in vetting their workers and is sensitive to the hours you can and can't work. I am very thankful for this very rewarding job opportunity."
"Visiting Angels is the best home health company i have worked for. Not only do they have caring hearts for their clients, they have a caring heart for their employees. From the beginning when i was hired, i had a real good feeling that they were a caring company and by god i was right. I am so blessed to be working for "Visiting Angels" and to be part of the team."
If you're interested in starting a rewarding career with a trusted, reliable home care agency, please apply to Visiting Angels Fond du Lac, WI today!