Alzheimer’s Care and Stress in Fond du Lac
If you provide care to a loved one with Alzheimer’s in the Fond du Lac area, it’s only natural that you feel a certain level of stress and concern. After all, your loved one deserves the best possible care available in Wisconsin. As a caregiver, however, too much stress can put your own health in jeopardy, and leave you unable to provide your loved one with the care they need.
It's important that you have a balance in your life, providing Alzheimer's care to your loved one in the Fond du Lac, WI area, while also taking time for yourself, your other family members, and the other areas in your life that need attention. According to Visiting Angels® Fond du Lac WI, there may be signs that you may be feeling caregiver stress and would benefit from respite from your role as a caregiver include:
- Exhaustion. Caring for your loved one's health and well-being can take a lot out of you. If you find yourself constantly exhausted and unable to perform daily tasks, Alzheimer's care from Visiting Angels Fond du Lac WI might be right for you.
- Irritability. Your loved one in the Fond du Lac area deserves patient and compassionate Alzheimer's care. If you find yourself losing your patience when caring for your loved one, it may be time to seek outside help.
- Sleeplessness. Constantly worrying about your loved one's care can leave you unable to sleep at night.
- An Increase in Health Problems. Exhaustion and lack of sleep can lead to an increase in health problems of your own, leaving you unable to care for your loved one.
- Social Withdrawal. When you dedicate yourself to providing Alzheimer's care for your loved one in the Fond du Lac area, it can be difficult to find the time to spend with other family and friends.
How Alzheimer's Care from Visiting Angels Fond du Lac WI Can Help
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, it may be time to look for help providing Alzheimer's care to your loved one in the Fond du Lac area. At Visiting Angels Fond du Lac WI, our compassionate caregivers are here for you. Our Alzheimer's care services assist seniors in the Fond du Lac area with help around the house, friendly reminders, and supportive companionship, while giving family caregivers the time they need to rest and recharge.
To get started with Alzheimer’s care for your loved one, call Visiting Angels Fond du Lac WI today for a free home care assessment.
Serving Fond du Lac & Calumet Counties
Visiting Angels FOND DU LAC, WI885 Western Ave #400
Fond du Lac, WI 54935