We Are Dedicated to Providing Exceptional Senior Care to Families in Fremont, CA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Offers a Wide Range of Personalized Senior Care Options in Fremont, Newark, Union City, and Surrounding Areas
As one of the leading home care providers for senior care, Visiting Angels of Fremont is dedicated to giving your aging loved one their best quality of life possible as they age. We select only the best caregivers, individuals that we would trust to care for our own family, to join our team. If you have a loved one who is struggling to maintain their independence at home, our agency can help them stay safe, healthy, and happy at home. We promise to help our clients live their best life possible in their golden years and are proud to serve our neighbors in Fremont, Newark, Union City, and the surrounding area.
Our Care Is Holistic
Choosing senior care for your elderly loved one does not mean they will be stuck at home! Our essential personal home care services include opportunities that support emotional, social, and mental health like visiting one of the many beautiful local parks or the Fremont Senior Center. With mobility assistance and transportation from a qualified caregiver, your loved one can access all their favorite spots, activities, and hobbies.
We can collaborate with any other professional support your loved one requires, from taking notes at your loved one’s doctor’s appointments to assisting them at a nursing home or hospice center. Our services can help your loved one attend community events, family holidays, and religious services.
We Are Companions at Heart
Companionship care is the heart of what we do, providing on-on-one assistance with daily tasks like medication reminders, meal planning, mobility assistance, and light housekeeping. For many seniors, establishing a daily routine helps to ensure an accurate medication regimen, dietary support, proper hydration, and regular rest. Your loved one’s care plan and daily schedule are fully customized to support their preferences, habits, and needs.
Every member of our team has the expertise to assist your family in accessing the right senior care services for your loved one. Our home care providers are all licensed, bonded, insured, and fully trained, and our care coordinators provide comprehensive assistance to our clients on scheduling, care programming, and costs. When you are ready to start building a care plan for your loved one, a care coordinator will help you schedule a free, in-home consultation for you and your loved one.
A Full List of Our Services
Here is a full list of our senior care services that you can choose from:
- Alzheimer's Services - specialized care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we provide in home care for seniors living with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, or other cognitive diseases
- Fall Prevention - our home care providers help seniors avoid dangerous and costly falls
- End of Life Care - we are there to help families with loved ones diagnosed with limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our caregivers can show your loved one how to text, email, video chat, and use social media
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by creating a transition plan to continue recovery at home
- Certified Palliative Care - holistic care for seniors that need assistance with their physical, social, emotional, and spiritual health
- Private Duty Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - assistance with daily tasks and activities
- Respite Care - we help family caregivers take a step back to focus on their own needs and health
Contact Visiting Angels of Fremont Today
Visiting Angels of Fremont is proud to serve the families of Fremont, Union City, Newark, and surrounding neighborhoods. Contact our friendly care coordinators today by clicking one of the buttons below to schedule your free, in-home consultation and learn more about our senior care. Once an assessment takes place, a care plan can be created to fit your loved one's needs and care can begin shortly after.
Serving Fremont, Newark, Union City, CA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels FREMONT, CALIFORNIA39159 Paseo Padre Pkwy #110
Fremont, CA 94538