Home Care in Newark, CA
Do you know someone in Newark, CA, that is in need of senior care at home? Visiting Angels of Fremont can help!
Visiting Angels of Fremont Offers Compassionate Home Care Services to Seniors in Newark, CA, and Surrounding Areas
Providing care to a senior loved one can be challenging at best and overwhelming at its worst. Family caregivers often must balance care with their own lives, work, children, and sometimes even their own health. With professional home care services from Visiting Angels of Fremont, family caregivers and their senior loved ones can get the assistance they need from trusted and qualified caregivers. We make it possible for seniors to continue living independently in their own homes while giving their families peace of mind when they are away.
Our Customizable Senior Care Services
No matter what kind of care your loved one needs, we are here to provide it. We recognize that no two people have the exact same kind of health situation, which is why we have made all our home care services customizable. This means you or your loved one will only be paying for the services they require to stay safe and healthy.
Our custom care services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - we offer specialized services to keep seniors with Alzheimer's independent at home
- Dementia Care - our dementia care services include wandering prevention, personal care, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to therapies, and more
- Fall Prevention- our aides can provide mobility assistance and fall prevention education to help seniors avoid dangerous falls
- End-of-Life Care – we offer essential support and comfort to seniors who are diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - caregivers can assist seniors in maintaining relationships through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care, which includes looking after the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being of a senior
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we help seniors avoid costly hospital re-admission
- Companion Care - we help with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home for as long as possible
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care - we will step in whenever a family caregiver needs to take a step back
Care in Newark, CA
People of all ages need to spend time out of their homes to remain healthy; however, this is especially true for seniors. Seniors who spend too much time in their homes can begin to feel anxious, isolated, and even depressed. At Visiting Angels of Fremont, our home care providers assist seniors both inside and outside of the home throughout Newark, CA.
If your loved one lives in Newark, CA, and enjoys nature, our caregivers can assist your loved one to the New Community Center Park. This park includes hiking trails that are more difficult, as well as mild trails that are easy to walk.
Newark Community Church
For seniors who are spiritual or simply want a few moments of peace, the Newark Community Church is a welcoming congregation. Here, seniors can engage in their community as well as meet new friends who are spiritual.
Of course, our caregivers can also provide assistance and transportation to the nearest medical center or hospital, such as the Kaiser Permanente Milpitas Medical Offices. Whether your loved one has a scheduled doctor’s appointment or is having a medical emergency, our caregivers will be ready to help.
If you are a family caregiver providing care to a senior loved one in Newark, Visiting Angels of Fremont is here to help. To learn more about how senior care can help you and your loved one, contact our agency today by clicking one of the buttons below and asking about our home care services.
Call us today to learn more about our home care services and schedule your free, in-home consultation!
Serving Fremont, Newark, Union City, CA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels FREMONT, CA39159 Paseo Padre Pkwy #110
Fremont, CA 94538