Find Professional Senior Care in Fremont, CA, and Surrounding Cities
Visiting Angels Provide Professional Senior Care in Fremont, Warm Springs, Newark, Union City, and Nearby Areas
As you begin to explore professional senior care, you might wonder what resources are available. At Visiting Angels, we provide top quality care for our local friends and neighbors. When you partner with Visiting Angels caregivers, your elderly loved one can remain at home while getting the flexible, personalized care they need.
What Does it Mean to “Age in Place”?
Seniors who choose to “age in place” want to remain in their homes, rather than moving into a facility or retirement residence. Aging in place means remaining independent and maintaining their unique lifestyle while growing older. Seniors often want to stay in their familiar setting among the neighbors they’ve grown to love. Visiting Angels senior care providers enable clients to remain at home while getting help with daily tasks.
Choose from an Array of Senior Care Services
- Personal Care:We assist with meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, errands, grocery shopping, and transportation to appointments, mobility assistance, medication reminders, and personal hygiene.
- Companion Care:We fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support.
- Social Care:We help seniors use modern technology like email, search engines, and video chat programs to stay in touch with friends and family.
- Memory Care: We provide care for seniors living with dementia caused by Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease. We assist with fall prevention, wandering prevention, and sundown syndrome.
Explore Warm Springs and Southern California
- At Mission Peak Wine, you’ll enjoy breathtaking sunsets, hiking trails, and the sprawling hills that overlook the San Francisco Bay from 1,600 feet above sea level. You might even see a coyote, gray fox, or bobcat on an evening stroll. The winery offers three varieties: Pinot Noir, Syrah, and Cabernet Sauvignon. Call 408-905-9373 and visit 8116 Mill Creek Road, Fremont CA.
- Ardenwood Historic Farm depicts an 1800s working ranch, featuring the Victorian mansion that once belonged to the pioneering Patterson family. In 1800’s costumes staff members guide visitors through this country estate and demonstrate period authentic chores and ways of living. Enjoy a Victorian garden and friendly farm animals. Call 510-544-2797 and visit 34600 Ardenwood Boulevard, Fremont CA.
- Niles Canyon Railway is a living history museum preserving the atmosphere of Pacific Coast railroading,1910-1960. The museum demonstrates standard railroad practices for train crews, signaling, block operations, and equipment maintenance. Provides educational programs on railroad history, tradition, and the evolution of rail transportation technology. Call 510-996-8420 and visit 37029 Mission Blvd. Fremont, CA.
Take the next step
If you’re in Fremont or the surrounding area, call Visiting Angels at 510-319-0326 to learn more about professional senior care in the Southern California area.
Serving Fremont, Newark, Union City, CA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels FREMONT, CALIFORNIA39159 Paseo Padre Pkwy #110
Fremont, CA 94538