Senior Care in Fremont, CA
Visiting Angels Provides Senior Care to People in Fremont
Seniors are overwhelmingly choosing to stay at home for as long as they can, avoiding uprooting their lives to go into a senior care facility or nursing home. There are many alternatives that enable seniors to stay in their homes, including in-home senior care offered by Visiting Angels of Fremont, serving older adults in Fremont, CA and the surrounding area.
In home care enables more freedom to people who need extra assistance. We tailor each plan to the needs of each client, making sure it fits with their lifestyle and personality. Visiting Angels of Fremont employs highly trained caregivers that are ready to meet each client’s unique needs.
Our senior care services include:
- Alzheimer's Care - we offer specialized services to keep seniors with Alzheimer's independent at home
- Dementia Care - our dementia care services include wandering prevention, personal care, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to therapies, and more
- Fall Prevention - our aides can provide mobility assistance and fall prevention education to help seniors avoid dangerous falls
- End of Life Care – we offer essential support and comfort to seniors who are diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - caregivers can assist seniors in maintaining relationships through texting, emailing, video chatting, and more
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care which includes looking after the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual well-being of a senior
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we help seniors avoid costly hospital re-admission
- Companion Care - we help with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home for as long as possible
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming
- Respite Care - we will step in whenever a family caregiver needs to take a step back
Care Outside the Home in Fremont
Senior care allows people to continue to enjoy the people and places they have become accustomed to in their lives. Our caregivers make sure to keep our clients socially engaged to reduce feelings of isolation and improve quality of life. In Fremont there are so many activities for seniors to enjoy!
Experience the serenity that nature has to offer. Coyote Hills Regional Park has 1,266 acres of rolling grassland covered hills and marshland along the eastern shore of the San Francisco Bay. This park is enjoyable year-round offering activities like walking, nature observation, picnicking, and bird watching. Most of the park is wheelchair accessible.
Sala Thai has the esteemed reputation of being the best Thai restaurant in Fremont. The restaurant uses the freshest ingredients to recreate dishes originating from the native country, taking you on a global trip with your taste buds. The Kao Pad Kra and Green Curry are two crowd favorites from the menu!
Originally owned by George and Clara Patterson in the 1850s, Ardenwood Historic Farm is a fully functioning farm growing produce that has been cultivated in the region over the last one hundred years. You will not find any modern farming practices here, agricultural practices from the 1870s are used demonstrating the changes in farming over the last century. Guests are guided through the property, learning about what life was like in the early 1900s.
Schedule Your FREE, In-Home Assessment for Your Loved One in Fremont
If you have an aging loved one who could benefit from in home care, then we encourage you to contact our office today. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you have about our services and schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators. During this assessment we will go over our senior care services, costs, schedules, logistics, and perform a complimentary fall assessment of your loved one's home. Click one of the buttons below to get in contact with our staff today!
Serving Fremont, Newark, Union City, CA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels FREMONT, CALIFORNIA39159 Paseo Padre Pkwy #110
Fremont, CA 94538