How to Make the Most Out of Your FREE, In-Home Assessment for Senior Care in Fremont, CA or the Surrounding Cities
Visiting Angels Wants to Provide Outstanding Senior Care to Families in Fremont, Newark, Union City, and Nearby Areas, Which Is Why We Always Start Off with a Free, In-Home Assessment
For families in Fremont, Newark, Union City, and the surrounding area, Visiting Angels of Fremont is your top-quality partner in senior care services. We will find a time that works for your schedule for a free in-home assessment. Our coordinator will meet with you, your aging loved one, and learn more about the elder care services that are best suited for your loved one’s needs and lifestyle. We will help you identify a care plan that works for your schedule and budget, while providing for the physical, social, mental, and emotional health of your loved one.
Preparing for the Assessment
A little preparation can go a long way with your in-home assessment. Make the most of your meeting by:
- Talking with your loved one first. Make sure they know the caregiver is a resource for better health and safety.
- Identify the family members who will be supporters for your loved one and their care needs.
- Think through the care schedule your loved one might need. Are they an early riser? Do they have trouble sleeping through the night? Are there times during the week when they have transportation needs? These questions can shape the care plan you will pick.
- Assess your loved one’s finances and long-term care coverage. Our care coordinators can help you develop an affordable home care plan that is within your budget.
Our goal at the consultation is to understand your loved one, family, and the care plan that is right for you. We will also share with you the information about all our senior care services. A Visiting Angel can help with meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, linens changing, medication reminders, mobility assistance, specialized senior home care services, and much more.
What to Expect During the Assessment
For the assessment itself the focus is on your loved one's needs, schedule, budget, and home. We will go over a wide range of topics to help us create the best care plan for your loved one:
- We will determine what daily tasks your loved one struggles with and which senior care services they would benefit from
- This is a great time to learn your loved one's lifestyle and personality to find a perfect caregiver
- Determine the best schedule for your loved one's routine
- We will perform an assessment on the home to determine if any safety features needed to be added - additional lighting, grab bars, etc.
- Our care coordinator will discuss costs and long-term care insurance options
In-home assessments typically take about an hour to complete, but times can vary depending on the situation.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment with Visiting Angels of Fremont
If you are concerned about the well-being of a loved one who lives alone, Visiting Angels of Fremont is ready to help. Contact our local senior care agency today at 510-319-0326 to schedule your free, in-home assessment with one of our experienced care coordinators. Once an assessment is complete, services can typically begin within 24-48 hours.
Serving Fremont, Newark, Union City, CA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels FREMONT, CALIFORNIA39159 Paseo Padre Pkwy #110
Fremont, CA 94538