Senior Care in Union City, CA
Visiting Angels of Fremont Can Provide Your Aging Loved One with Excellent Senior Care in Union City
At Visiting Angels of Fremont, we take great pride in providing exceptional senior care services in Union City and the surrounding areas. With our experienced and compassionate caregivers, your aging loved one can safely age in place in the comfort of their own homes while retaining the independence they need. When it comes to caring for seniors, we go far beyond simply helping seniors in their homes. Our caregivers build real friendships with our clients and are often thought of as part of our client’s families.
How We Can Help
Our wonderful staff is hired after a very long process of detailed background checks and all of our employees must have at least two years of prior experience in caregiving. We want you to be able to trust our caregivers just as much as we do. No matter what kind of care your loved one needs, our customizable senior care services are built around the needs of each of our individual clients.
Our senior care services include:
- Alzheimer's Services - hands-on care for seniors diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease to help them maintain their independence at home for as long as possible
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors struggling with cognitive decline to ensure they are safe, happy, and healthy at home
- Fall Prevention - our caregivers can ensure that your loved one avoids unnecessary falls within the home
- End of Life Care - we will be there for your family when an aging loved one is diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our caregivers can show your loved one how to text, email, video chat, and use social media
- Ready-Set-Go Home - our transitional care program that helps seniors recover from illnesses or lengthy hospital stays
- Certified Palliative Care - holistic care for seniors that need assistance with their physical, social, emotional, and spiritual health
- Personal Care - dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - we are companions at heart and can assist with daily tasks and activities to keep seniors independent at home
- Respite Care - we can assist when family caregivers need to take a break to focus on their own well-being and needs
Care in Union City
We understand that going outside and exercising is important, no matter the age. Our senior care providers can help your loved one inside and outside the home, wherever they may need to go in Union City. Your loved one can still enjoy the beauty of their hometown while knowing they will be safe wherever they go.
Union City has so much to offer to its senior community. The Dry Creek Pioneer Regional Parks are the perfect place for seniors to go out and enjoy the beauty of nature. There are two magnificent parkland areas, the Garin and Dry Creek Pioneer regional parks. People are encouraged to study the beauty of nature with binoculars, magnifying glasses, cameras, and more.
If your loved one is religious or simply looking for some peace and quiet, St. Anne’s Catholic Church is the best place for your loved one to go. The church has a long history and was formed in 1862. This community is a great place for your loved one to connect with old friends, meet new friends, and pray.
Of course, our caregivers can take your loved one to the Madera Community Hospital which is located in Union City, or your loved one’s usual doctor.
Schedule Your Free, In-Home Assessment
No matter what kind of senior care your loved one needs, Visiting Angels of Fremont is here for you. To learn more about how we can help seniors in Union City, contact our agency today. Our staff will be happy to schedule a free, in-home assessment with one of our care coordinators. To get started with our in-home senior care, please click one of the buttons below.
Serving Fremont, Newark, Union City, CA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels FREMONT, CALIFORNIA39159 Paseo Padre Pkwy #110
Fremont, CA 94538