Elder Care Services Provides Specialized Memory Care in Fremont, CA
Visiting Angels' elder care provides exceptional memory care to seniors with dementia in Fremont, Newark, Union City, and the surrounding areas.
As their sickness progresses into the mid and late phases, elders diagnosed with any degenerative cognitive ailment need professional help. Rather than relocating a loved one to a local assisted living facility or nursing home, many families in Fremont and the neighboring areas of California have assisted their parents with elder care and securely aging in their own homes, where they are most at ease.
Visiting Angels of Fremont can also assist your mother or father with this. For seniors with memory-related ailments in Fremont and the neighboring California counties, we are the top provider of dementia care services. An extensively trained home health care aide from our local office can give individualized in-home care regardless of your loved one's stage or symptoms, allowing them to remain at home and maintain their preferred routine.
How Visiting Angels of Fremont's Memory Care Benefits Seniors
Memory loss and confusion are common symptoms of cognitive disorders such as Alzheimer's and dementia, accompanied by severe, irreversible changes in the brain. Seniors often feel unhappy, agitated, and confused as the disease develops and cognitive deterioration becomes more apparent, which is why they require higher levels of professional care and assistance.
Visiting Angels of Fremont’s elder care could assist you if your senior loved one is suffering from dementia by providing:
- Mobility assistance: Allows seniors with limited or impaired mobility to safely move around their house with the help of a trained home health aide.
- Personal care support, including bathing, clothing, dental care, toileting, incontinence, and more, is provided respectfully and privately.
- Meal planning and preparation: We can provide healthy snacks and warm, nutritious meals for your mother or father to ensure they eat as healthily as possible.
- Medication reminders: Many seniors, particularly those with cognitive impairments, are concerned about medication errors. Visiting Angels of Fremont can provide helpful reminders and ensure that your loved one takes their medications as prescribed.
- Dusting, vacuuming, cleaning counterparts, laundry, and other light housework duties are included.
- Preventing wandering: Our caregivers can keep a careful eye on your loved one to avoid elopement and mishaps.
An allocated in-home caregiver can drive and accompany your loved one to doctor's appointments, therapies, family visits, and shopping trips as needed.
We can fall-proof your loved one's house and minimize fall dangers from their surroundings, as enhancing home safety is a vital aspect of specialist memory care.
To learn more about elder care and how our skilled home health care aides can help your loved one live safely at home for as long as possible, contact our local Fremont, CA office today.
Serving Fremont, Newark, Union City, CA and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels FREMONT, CALIFORNIA39159 Paseo Padre Pkwy #110
Fremont, CA 94538