Quality Home Care Solutions for Seniors in Albertville, AL
In-home care services from Visiting Angels give seniors in Albertville, AL the opportunity to keep living independently without jeopardizing their safety
Visiting Angels has been the leading provider of senior care in Albertville and surrounding communities for many reasons. One of those reasons is that we take a highly personalized approach to our care services and view each senior as a unique individual. So, when we make our personalized care plans, we make sure that they are fully customized and can be modified in the future if the need ever arises. Our primary goal is that we want to ensure that our senior clients can continue living independently in the comfort of their own homes where they feel most secure.
If your loved one is looking to continue living in the Albertville, AL area, we can make that a reality with our comprehensive home care services. We can make sure that your loved one stays comfortable, engaged and has the proper sense of security to continue living out their golden years.
In-Home Care Options Available in Albertville, AL
Visiting Angels provides the following services for seniors in Albertville:
- Personal Care – Our dedicated caregivers can assist your loved ones with personal care needs such as personal hygiene, meal preparation, mobility and transfer assistance and light housekeeping.
- Companion Care – Your senior loved one’s needs for social interaction can be just as vital as their physical care needs. Our passionate caregivers are here to provide the companionship they need in order to avoid feeling lonely. We can also provide transportation to doctors’ appointments, errands, local places of interest like the Albertville Farmers Market and more.
- Certified Palliative Care – Our palliative care is offered to seniors with a wide range of chronic illnesses and need a higher level of care.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Our transitional care helps your senior make the readjustment back home after being discharged from the hospital that much easier and helps them avoid possibly having to be readmitted.
- Social Care – Our caregivers will help your senior loved one stay in touch with friends and family through setting up social technologies like Skype, Facebook, Facetime and more.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Our caregivers help your senior stay on top of their daily routine to help minimize the symptoms of these illnesses and also help them live comfortably and safely.
- End of Life Care – End of life care for the terminally ill helps them live out their lives comfortably.
To learn more about our in-home care services, please call our Gadsden, AL office today.
Serving Blount, Marshall, Etowah Counties and the surrounding areas
Visiting Angels GADSDEN, AL815 Riverbend Dr #A
Gadsden, AL 35901
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.