Providing High-Quality In-Home Care for Seniors in Hokes Bluff, AL
Visiting Angels is proud to provide personalized and compassionate in-home care for elderly adults in Hokes Bluff, AL
Making the decision to hire an in-home care provider for your senior loved one may be a difficult one, but it shouldn’t be one in which you feel alone. Hiring a professional caregiver from Visiting Angels will give you peace of mind knowing that your loved one is being cared for by someone with highly specialized experience. It is utmost importance to be able to trust your caregiver while knowing that you will continue to receive ongoing communication and support from them. This is why we have been the number one name in senior care for over a decade in the Hokes Bluff, AL area.
Why Families in Hokes Bluff Count on Visiting Angels
At Visiting Angels, we have been helping our senior clients and their families for many years and know exactly what it takes to provide the right kind of care for them. Our care coordinators can meet with your family in Hokes Bluff and provide the help and support you need during this difficult time of getting the right in-home care for your loved one. They can answer any questions you have and have been thoroughly vetted and trained to meet the needs of your loved one. Our primary goal is to provide the right services custom-tailored to your senior loved one’s needs which allows to continue living independently in the comfort of their own home. We ensure that our caregivers are there to provide the high level of support with any needs and care requirements that our senior clients may need.
Home Care Services Available in Hokes Bluff
Visiting Angels Gadsden is the number one provider of non-medical care for seniors in Hokes Bluff and surrounding communities. Our dedicated caregivers can provide the right kind of support with all Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) in the comfort of your senior loved one’s home. Some of these in-home care services provided by our caregivers are:
- Personal Care – We can help with personal tasks that might have become too difficult due to age-related issues, such as meal planning and prep, assistance with personal hygiene, light housekeeping, mobility assistance and more
- Companion Care – Our caregivers can provide meaningful companionship so your loved one doesn’t feel lonely, whether they want to spend the day at home or venture to the library
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – If your loved one has dementia, Alzheimer’s or another memory-related illness, our caregivers can help them manage their symptoms at home with personal care assistance, wandering prevention, medication reminders and more
- Transitional Care – Our caregivers make it easier for your loved one to transition back home after being discharged from the hospital and provide the in-home care they need to reduce the likelihood of being readmitted
- Respite Care – We understand that family caregivers need a break from their responsibilities from time to time. Rest assured that our caregivers can provide quality care for your loved one while you take time to focus on your other priorities or simply take time to relax and recharge
- Fall Prevention – Falls can be devastating for elderly adults. That’s why our caregivers help our clients avoid fall-related risks in their home
- Palliative Care – We can help your loved one find comfort and alleviate distress with comprehensive care that focuses on their physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs
- Social Care – Staying in touch with loved ones can get difficult for older adults, so our caregivers can help your loved one learn how to use social media and other digital tools so they can stay connected with friends and family
- End of Life Care – When a relative is approaching the end of their life, families need compassionate support to overcome difficulties. Our caregivers not only make sure your loved one is as comfortable as possible, but will also make sure the family is cared for
For more information on how Visiting Angels can help your senior loved one, call our Gadsden, AL office today.
Serving Blount, Marshall, Etowah Counties and the surrounding areas
Visiting Angels GADSDEN, AL815 Riverbend Dr #A
Gadsden, AL 35901
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.