Providing Exceptional In-Home Care in Guntersville, AL
Visiting Angels is honored to serve the families of Guntersville, AL with personalized in-home care for seniors
Making the decision to get in-home senior care for your parent or elderly loved one can be a difficult, but it doesn't need to be painful. Bringing in a professional caregiver from Visiting Angels Gadsden will allow you the peace of mind in knowing that they are being cared for by the area's leading provider of senior care services. It is crucial to be able to trust the agency you choose and feel confident in their caring skills, while knowing that you will have the on-going support and communication whenever you need it.
At Visiting Angels, we've been assisting our senior clients and their families in Guntersville, AL for many years. Our care coordinators are experienced senior care consultants and are here to provide any help you need and answer any questions you may be having about the whole senior care process. Our caregivers are also thoroughly vetted and screened and are matched with the seniors we believe they will best suit. Our primary goal is to ensure that we provide the best kind of care to our clients that allows them to continue their quality of life at the comfort of their own homes. We make sure that our caregivers are there to assist with any level of care help to keep our seniors independent and their well-being high.
Private Senior Home Care Services
Visiting Angels is the leading provider of non-medical in-home elder care to seniors in the state. Our caregivers are able to help with all Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) in the comfort of their very own home. Some of these in-home care services can be:
- Personal Care - help with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and other incontinence care
- Companion Care - help with meal preparation, light housekeeping, transportation to place like the doctor’s office or the Guntersville Farmers Market and just being there for our senior clients
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - help with medication reminders, fall prevention and other mobility assistance needs
- Transitional Care - help with the transition back home from a hospital or rehabilitation center stay
- Respite Care - help with part-time care to relieve family members for brief periods of time
Contact our Gadsden, AL office today to learn more.
Serving Blount, Marshall, Etowah Counties and the surrounding areas
Visiting Angels GADSDEN, AL815 Riverbend Dr #A
Gadsden, AL 35901
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.