Certified Senior Advisor in Frankenmuth, MI
Seniors and families in the Great Lakes Bay Region now have another resource to look to for information and referral services regarding senior issues. Doug Hammond, CSA and Vice President at Visiting Angels–Great Lakes Bay completed a comprehensive course through the Society of Senior Advisors (SCSA) and earned the designation of Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) ®.
The CSA course covered many different topics related to seniors. The course covered topics including, Aging and Society, Mental Health, Caregiving, Senior Housing, Chronic Illness, End of Life Planning, Estate Planning, Financial Issues, Home-Based and Community Services, and Long Term Care options.
When you work with a professional who has added the CSA designation to his or her achievements, you know you’re working with someone who has invested time and effort in learning about the things that are important to you.
To become and remain a CSA in good standing, a CSA must sign the CSA Code of Professional Responsibility pledge to adhere to the following principles and standards:
- Integrity: A CSA will provide services with honesty and trust, and the client’s best interest will always take priority.
- Fairness: A CSA will deliver services in a manner that is fair and reasonable, and will disclose any potential conflicts of interest.
- Diligence: A CSA will act with timeliness and consistency in fulfilling all professional duties.
- Professionalism: A CSA will serve clients, colleagues, and the public with the highest degree of professionalism, and will work to uphold the reputation of the Society of Certified Senior Advisors.
- Competence: A CSA must provide services in a competent manner and will maintain the education and skills to continue to do so.
- Confidentiality: A CSA will protect the privacy of clients
Doug Hammond Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) is available to discuss senior issues with all Visiting Angels clients and their families. Doug is also available to speak to the public in both small and large groups regarding senior issues. Referrals to other senior services can also be made by calling the Visiting Angels office at (989)652-6435.
To find out more about the Society for Certified Senior Advisors, visit https://www.csa.us.
Serving the Great Lakes Bay Region in Michigan, including Frankenmuth, Saginaw, Bay City and surrounding areas
Visiting Angels FRANKENMUTH, MICHIGAN527 N Franklin St #C
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated.The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.