In-Home Care Seniors in Caro, MI Count On from Visiting Angels Frankenmuth
At Visiting Angels, we offer a variety of home care services that be personalized so your loved one has the support they need to age in place in Caro, MI
When the time comes to look for senior care options in the Great Lakes Bay area, it is good to know that you have Visiting Angels Frankenmuth at your disposal. In Caro, MI, we are happy to be your partner in caregiving by offering you personalized, easily adjustable care services for your loved one, caregivers that passed our rigorous screening and that are selected based on compatibility criteria with clients, and pricing that is budget-friendly.
With Visiting Angels Frankenmuth as your partner in senior care, you do not have to worry about your loved one’s well-being while you are unable to be there for them. We will care for them like we would care for members of our family and make sure to always keep you informed about their condition.
We can help your parent or grandparent with activities of daily living. Our personal care assistance consists of hygiene, toileting, mobility and more. Our companion care support includes housekeeping, errands, meal preparation, medication reminders, companionship and much more.
Comprehensive In-Home Care Available in Caro, MI
For the ultimate peace of mind of our clients, families in the area can choose from several specialized programs, all part of our Life Care Navigation collection of senior care services. These are:
- Certified Palliative Care – Improving well-being, minimizing discomfort, and restoring hope, this program is not to be confused with hospice care as palliative care can be provided to all seniors regardless of age or health.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – This is our transitional program that allows seniors to continue recovery at home following hospitalization and restore their health as soon as possible.
- Social Care – Knowing that it takes more than physical assistance to keep seniors independent, we support seniors as they gain knowledge about computers and the internet. We show them how to use various devices, including computers, smartphones, and tablets, and help them navigate their way through the world wide web.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care – These are two separate in-home care programs, but they both focus on seniors with dementia. One is for older adults with any type of dementia, the other for those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. They both allow loved ones with cognitive conditions to safely age at home.
- End of Life Care – We support families as their loved ones near the end of life while making sure they are comfortable at all times.
- Fall Prevention – This program is geared toward boosting mobility and preventing falls in seniors.
Call our Frankenmuth, MI office to learn more about our personalized in-home care services and how we can help your loved one. Visiting Angels is here for you!
Serving the Great Lakes Bay Region in Michigan, including Frankenmuth, Saginaw, Bay City and surrounding areas
Visiting Angels in Frankenmuth, MI527 N Franklin St #C
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.