In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Freeland, MI
Our in-home care services can help your elderly loved one live out their golden years in the comfort of their Freeland, MI home
Visiting Angels Frankenmuth is the leading senior care provider in the nation, proudly serving communities around the Great Lakes Bay region in Michigan. If your loved one lives independently in the area but requires some assistance, Visiting Angels Frankenmuth is your best option.
We offer trained caregivers, personalized in-home care services tailored in accordance with the needs and preferences of each client and affordable hourly rates. If your loved one in Freeland, MI could use assistance around the house for tasks that are complicated by age-related difficulties, our caregivers can help them with whatever they need to stay safe and comfortable in their own home. We can help your loved one plan and prepare meals, assist with bathing and getting dressed, provide transportation to and from the Freeland Senior Center and other places of interest and so much more.
Home Care Services Available in Freeland
Our professional senior care services in Freeland, MI include:
- Certified Palliative Care – While most people often mistake palliative care for hospice, there is an important distinction – hospice care is typically reserved for those with limited life expectancy whereas palliative care is aimed at minimizing discomfort and improving the well-being of everyone who requires care, regardless of age or health.
- Ready-Set-Go Home – Following a hospital discharge, the first 30 days of recovery are critical for seniors. Our post-hospital program is geared toward ensuring a smoother transition home, promoting recovery, and eliminating readmission risks until aging adults fully restore their health.
- Social Care – Older adults can beat loneliness, stay socially active and improve their overall well-being thanks to our social care program. With the help of a dedicated caregiver, seniors can learn how to use the internet, Skype, Facebook, or other social media platforms to stay in touch with loved ones, meet new people, shop online, play games or watch movies, and much more.
- Dementia Care – Thanks to this specialized care program, seniors with any type of dementia can continue living safely and independently at home instead of relocating to the nearest senior living facility.
- Alzheimer’s Care – Similar to dementia care, expert caregivers provide specialized in-home care and try to alleviate the symptoms of those living with Alzheimer’s disease so that they can continue to live safely at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – Compassionate caregivers provide a comforting presence and cater to older adults during the end of life process. During this overwhelming period, involved family members are provided with respite, support, and guidance too.
- Fall Prevention – This program includes everything from mobility assistance, help with fall-proofing, and eliminating tripping hazards to improving the client’s overall safety both inside and outside their home.
Reach out to our Frankenmuth, MI office! Give us a call today to learn more about our personalized in-home care services and how we can be of assistance to your mom or dad. Make sure to schedule your free in-home consultation where we can develop a suitable plan of care. Visiting Angels is here for you!
Serving the Great Lakes Bay Region in Michigan, including Frankenmuth, Saginaw, Bay City and surrounding areas
Visiting Angels FRANKENMUTH, MICHIGAN527 N Franklin St #C
Frankenmuth, MI 48734