How To Get Started With Home Care
How To Get Started with Home Care
Visiting Angels Hoschton, GA can provide the highest level of quality care. We typically require an initial meeting where family and/or the care recipient meet with the Visiting Angels agency owners, Thom and Michele Price. During this time we will discuss topics such as a detailed review of care needed, schedule request (if known), specific requests for the family, and any other concerns or questions that you may have. It is also a terrific opportunity for us to get to know you so that we can determine the best possible home care together. We understand the very real possibility of feeling overwhelmed. We are glad to make recommendations and brain storm with you to come up with the best possible solution as we move forward We have a vast amount of experience to draw from and will work to develop a care plan that will be suitable for you and your family. .
Here are some commonly discussed topics we may cover during initial meetings.
- Physical needs including topics around bathing and grooming, dressing, meals and diet, mobility, and incontinence.
- Schedules including activities, sleep, eating and medicine.
- Emotional needs such as social interaction, desired activities, doctor or other appointments, and general companionship.
- Specific assistance with homemaking such as meal preparation, groceries, linens, laundry, and various light housekeeping tasks.
- Various Logistics such as the actual weekly schedules, how we access the home, our documentation process, the assessment nurse and the various details of how to work with scheduling changes you may have.
- At this time, if you wanted to proceed with home care, we would establish a schedule, finalize the care plan, schedule a nurse visit. We would also coordinate meetings with our recommended Angel Caregiver. We allow you to approve your Caregiver before they start with providing care.
Serving Oakwood, Hoschton, Winder, Jefferson, Commerce, Gainesville & the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels HOSCHTON, GA165 Towne Center Pkwy
Hoschton, GA 30548