Home Care Options in Jersey City, NJ and the Surrounding Area
Over the decades we have spent in the senior care industry, Visiting Angels has learned that the needs of seniors range drastically. Some may need constant, hands-on care while others may need an occasional helping hand. In our collection of home care options, Life Care Navigation, we offer home care options that can be personalized to fit the unique circumstances of each client.
The home care options we offer in Jersey City and Bayonne included:
- Alzheimer’s care: The foundation of our Alzheimer’s care is ensuring that our clients remain in familiar surroundings. We have learned that this familiarity helps to maintain their well-being and improve their quality of life.
- Companion care: During our companion care, our Visiting Angels provide a helping hand and a listening ear throughout their day-to-day life. Our caregivers provide their clients with emotional support, help around the home, and a friendly, warm presence.
- Dementia care: Caregivers help their clients during dementia care by providing helpful reminders, daily monitoring, and help around the home.
- End of life care: Our Visiting Angels provide kind, compassionate care to Jersey City seniors and their families during the end of life transition.
- Palliative care: Our palliative care caters to our client’s overarching needs, including their physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
- Personal care: Personal care helps clients who struggle with daily living tasks such as bathing, dressing, and meal preparation. Our caregivers provide care for those with mobility, strength, and other issues that put their independence in jeopardy.
- Ready-Set-Go Home: To avoid hospital readmissions, our caregivers provide care to clients that have recently stayed at a medical facility.
- Safe and Steady Fall Prevention Program: Falls are one of the biggest factors that put the independence of Jersey City seniors in jeopardy. In this program, we provide our clients with the information and care they need to prevent falling.
- Social care program: Visiting Angels teach local clients about how to connect with friends, family, and the greater community through modern technologies like Facebook and video-calling.
Call 201-423-6255 to schedule a free, in-home consultation.
Not all services available at all locations. Contact your local agency for details.
Serving Jersey City, Bayonne and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels JERSEY CITY, NJ366 Broadway
Bayonne, NJ 07002