24-Hour Home Care Services for Seniors in Littleton, CO and Surrounding Areas
Many adults will require some sort of assistance as they age. Older adults tend to have issues with mobility and remembering certain tasks, making everyday activities like running errands, taking care of personal hygiene and making meals more difficult. However, there are some seniors who may need around-the-clock care because of advanced age-related issues. In addition, seniors with chronic conditions or who have suffered a recent injury may require 24-hour support.
If your loved one has started needing 24-hour home care, count on Visiting Angels Littleton. We offer personalized, one-on-one care for seniors in Littleton, Englewood, Centennial, Parker and throughout the South Metro Denver area. Our caregivers can provide around-the-clock care and support so your loved one can continue living in their beloved home.
How Can Visiting Angels Littleton Help My Loved One?
Unlike other local agencies that offer 24-hour home care, Visiting Angels Littleton is committed to providing personalized care. That means when you speak with our care coordinators, we will work with you to create a care plan based on the services your loved one needs.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Transportation assistance
- Help with running errands
- Meaningful companionship
- Wandering prevention for seniors with dementia
- And so much more
With 24-hour home care services from Visiting Angels Littleton, your loved one can receive quality support, assistance and companionship that works with their schedule. We can provide around-the-clock care that works with your loved one’s everyday routines so they can remain independent.
Benefits of 24-Hour Care for Seniors
Here are some ways seniors benefit from 24-hour home care services from Visiting Angels Littleton:
- If your loved one has a chronic condition that significantly impacts their mobility like Parkinson’s or MS, our caregivers can help your loved one get out of bed in the morning and ensure they safely get from room to room. We can also provide feeding assistance during every meal, assist with tidying up the house so walkways are free of clutter and help your loved one bathe, brush they teeth and get dressed.
- If your loved one has trouble remembering things due to Alzheimer’s, our caregivers can remind them to take their medication or help them remember what they need to pick up at the grocery store. We can also monitor your loved one overnight and prevent them from wandering off.
- If your loved one is recovering at home from surgery, our caregivers can prepare meals, help them safely get to and from the bathroom and take them to physical therapy sessions.
When it comes to looking into options for 24-hour home care, we understand that many families are nervous about the idea of counting on a stranger to care for a loved one. Rest assured that at Visiting Angels Littleton, our caregivers have the experience and character needed to provide exceptional and compassionate care. We only hire individuals who are patient, kind, reliable and truly care about their clients’ needs. To us, dedication to their work and making a difference in their community is equally as important as the skills they possess. With Visiting Angels, you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one is in good hands.
To learn more about 24-hour care services from Visiting Angels, contact our Littleton, CO office and schedule a free in-home consultation!
Serving Serving Littleton, Englewood, Centennial, Parker, and Throughout the South Metro Denver Area
Visiting Angels LITTLETON, CO26 W Dry Creek Cir #820
Littleton, CO 80120