In Home Care Services in Metro East, IL
Welcome to Visiting Angels Metro East, IL! We are an experienced agency providing in home care services to local seniors throughout the Belleville area including Collinsville, O’Fallon, and Swansea. The families of elderly and disabled persons in the area know they can count on our locally owned and operated agency to provide compassionate elder care.
We are happy to assist our clients with numerous daily tasks. The in home care services provided by Visiting Angels Metro East, IL empower our clients to live independently. If you have an aging parent who values their freedom, but struggles to maintain it on their own, then care services in home from Visiting Angels Metro East, IL can offer the perfect solution.
When seniors and their families choose Visiting Angels Metro East, IL for in home care services they know they are getting reliable assistance from a trustworthy caregiver. Each of our Angel companions must complete and pass our thorough interview process prior to representing our agency. Along with background and reference checks, elder care professionals must demonstrate a commitment to working with seniors and display the character necessary for such a task. Treating each and every client with dignity and respect must be a top priority for any provider of in home care services from Visiting Angels Metro East, IL.
If you’re considering in home care for a loved one, call Visiting Angels Metro East, IL to learn more about our services.
NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED CAREGIVERS!
Our In Home Care Services
If you’re looking for non-medical in home care services for an aging family member, you have come to the right place. Visiting Angels Metro East, IL offers a wide range of options. We have several different areas of care which most types of assistance fall under. These include:
- Companion Care - Spending time with client, engaging in conversation and shared activities.
- Personal Care - Helps with meal planning, medication reminders, appointments, etc...
- Ready-Set-Go-Home - Assists seniors with the transition home after a hospital stay.
- Social Care - Helps aging clients use technology such as the web to stay connected to others.
- Dementia Care - Less intensive than Alzheimer's care but offers reminders to eat, drink, etc...
- Alzheimer's Care - More intensive care for memory disorders.
- End of Life Care - Provides comfort and support.
- Palliative Care - Supportive care which addresses physical, spiritual, social and emotional needs.
Within each of these categories lies assistance with the activities of daily living as well as meaningful companionship.
Perhaps one of the best aspects of in home care services from Visiting Angels Metro East, IL is the flexible scheduling we offer. We work within your existing routines to provide services on your timeline. With caregivers available around the clock, you won’t run into any scheduling conflicts on our end. Putting your loved one first is what in home care services from Visiting Angels Metro East, IL are all about.
Learn more about our in home care services by calling our Metro East area office today.