The Leading Senior Care Agency in Plano, TX and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Provides Essential Senior Care in Plano, Murphy, Parker, and Nearby Cities
Visiting Angels of Plano was founded with one simple idea: to provide exceptional senior care to older adults who choose to age in place so they can enjoy their best possible quality of life. We understand that seniors wish to live independently and to remain connected to family, friends, and their community. We are proud to help seniors in Plano, Murphy, Parker, and the surrounding area access their best health, maintain safe homes, and stay connected with loved ones.
Visiting Angels of Plano
Over the years of providing essential home care, our mission has always stayed the same: to help your family find well-being and peace of mind. Our network of local caregivers remains committed to our original mission, providing families with the best in care possible.
Your loved one deserves the best senior care services, from an experienced and trustworthy caregiver, in the comfort and safety of their own home. You are searching for the right level of care, at the right price, from the right caregiver, and Visiting Angels of Plano offers customizable plans and expert caregivers. Our team has the skills, knowledge, training, and certifications your loved one will benefit from, and every caregiver is licensed, bonded, and fully insured.
Giving Your Family Peace of Mind
Relying on Visiting Angels of Plano can give your whole family better peace of mind. The expertise of our home care providers includes essential senior care services:
- Alzheimer's Care - specialized care services for seniors struggling with the stages of Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Care - we offer assistance to seniors with cognitive decline to keep them independent at home for longer
- Fall Prevention - assistance with mobility, transferring, personal care, and more to keep your loved one safe from costly falls
- End of Life Care - our essential services for families with a loved one diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- Social Care - our caregivers can show your loved one how to text, email, video chat, and use social media
- Ready-Set-Go Home - we reduce the likelihood of hospital readmission by creating a transition plan to continue recovery at home
- Certified Palliative Care - our holistic approach to care in which we look after a senior's emotional, social, spiritual, and physical health
- Personal Care - we offer respectful and dignified assistance with personal tasks like bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Elderly Companion Care - we fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support
- Respite Care - we provide interim care to allow family caregivers a well-deserved break to relax and recharge
Every care plan that we implement has been developed by a care coordinator with the help of the family and input from medical providers. You are always in control of the schedule of care, cost of the care plan, and the senior care services provided. Best of all, the care plan will evolve alongside your loved one’s health needs as they move through their golden years.
Learn More About Our Essential Care Services
Our commitment to your family has not wavered over the years, and in Plano, Murphy, Parker, and the surrounding area, Visiting Angels of Plano is your top resource for essential home care services. If you are concerned about the well-being of a loved one who lives independently, we are ready to help! Call our local agency today at 972-846-8417 to learn more about our customizable senior care plans.
Serving Plano, Murphy, Parker, TX, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels PLANO, TX1400 Preston Road STE 400
Plano, TX 75093
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.