Visiting Angels Is Hiring Caregivers in Plano, Murphy, Parker, and Nearby Cities to Join Our Team!
Visiting Angels of Plano has been offering top-quality home care services to our community for years. Our clients can attest to the rising need for our services; demand for in-home assistance has increased substantially across the area because more and more seniors choose to age in place. Seniors are looking to maintain their lifestyle, independence, and connections with family, friends, and community. Their families are looking for peace of mind and reassurance that their loved ones will enjoy a good quality of life. If you are looking to make a difference in the community, becoming a caregiver with Visiting Angels of Plano might be your next career move.
We Invest in You
At Visiting Angels of Plano, we take pride in offering essential services that increase our clients' quality of life every day. That means we take pride in developing you, our caregivers, to ensure that you always have the most current knowledge, the most practical strategies, and the best support possible. We can offer you the opportunity to expand your professional expertise into new areas of care, such as Alzheimer's or dementia care, personal assistance, meal preparation, mobility assistance, transitional care, or end of life care. Every caregiver on our team is licensed, bonded, insured, and fully vetted, including reference checks.
Work Close to Home
When you work with our agency, you will have the opportunity to serve clients in or near your neighborhood and know that you make a difference in your neighbors' lives. Our team's caregivers are all local and help seniors in Plano, Murphy, Parker, and nearby cities.
Companions at Heart
Companionship care is the heart of what we do, meaning all of our services are provided through the strong relationship you'll develop with clients. Each client will work with our care coordinators and create a custom care plan based on their unique needs, preferences, and abilities. You'll play an integral role in ensuring each of our clients can access the physical, mental, emotional, and social resources they need to live their best life.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are personable, warm, and kind
- Want to serve their community
- Have great communication skills
- Are comfortable managing their day
- Love to collaborate and work together with others
- Can grow flexible, respectful relationships with clients and their families
- Have some experience in assisting aging adults
- Want to continue learning about how to provide exceptional care
As a member of our team, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay, based on experience, with paid training
- Flexible scheduling available - design the schedule that works best for you
- Organized and caring leadership, which provides clear communication and feedback
- Meaningful job duties, which improve the quality of life of local senior clients
If that sounds like you, Visiting Angels of Plano wants you on our team. For immediate consideration, we encourage you to apply today by filling out the form below.