How to Get Started with Senior Care Services from Visiting Angels Richmond VA
Visiting Angels can help you set up Home Care services for your parent or relative in Richmond, Chesterfield, Midlothian, Powhatan, Henrico and surrounding VA communities
If your senior loved one is in need of in-home care, you may not know where to start. If you've never had to arrange for professional home care services for a family member, you may not know the right questions to ask or what to look for in a professional agency. Visiting Angels Richmond VA is here to help you start the process and give you peace of mind.
At Visiting Angels Richmond VA, we believe that there is no better way to start with senior care services than to talk with the client and their family about their needs. Please give us a call today to discuss your loved one's needs with one of our professional team members. This is also an excellent opportunity for you to get to learn more about our home care agency, including our mission, values, goals and elder care services that we offer. Once you are ready to take the next step with Visiting Angels Richmond VA we will schedule a time for one of our Licensed Nurses to come out to your home to complete an in depth, customized care plan for your loved one.
Get the Most Out of a Home Care Consultation with Visiting Angels Richmond VA
While the point of the consultation is to properly assess your loved one's needs, It is important to note that if you feel overwhelmed with all the information you receive during the meeting, our nurse can provide you with recommendations based on our experience in different situations.
We are here to help and support you every step of the way, so we encourage you to talk to us about your questions and concerns, so that we could provide you with all the information you need to gain peace of mind.
Let us take a look at the topics most commonly discussed during a Home Care Consultation:
- Specific requests related to your loved one's physical needs, including activities such as bathing and grooming, dressing, meal preparation and special diets, toileting and incontinence and more.
- Review your loved one's schedule, including when they go to sleep and wake up, eat their meals and take their medications.
- Specific requests in regards to your loved one's social and emotional needs, including services such as interaction, social activities, conversation, companionship, appointments and more.
- Specific requests regarding homemaking tasks like meal preparation, grocery shopping, light housekeeping, running errands and other senior care services.
- Logistics of your loved one’s schedule, how to work with scheduling changes, access to the home and more.
To talk to one of our staff nurses and schedule your free Home Care Consultation please give our office in Midlothian, VA a call today at 804-423-6500. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you determine the best type of supportive services for you and your loved one.
Serving Midlothian, Richmond, Chesterfield, Henrico and throughout the Southside neighborhoods of Brandermill, Bon Air, and Westhampton
Visiting Angels Richmond, Virginia2405 Dovercourt Dr #A
Midlothian, VA 23113
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.