If you are a caregiver looking to make a difference in your community and work/life balance you will be excited to hear about the caregiver jobs we have available in the Murrieta, Temecula and Hemet areas!
Unlike other companies that can leave you feeling burned out or undervalued at the end of the day, here at Visiting Angels we believe in caring for the caregiver!
Join Our Team!
We provide assistance to our clients in: Murrieta, Temecula, Fallbrook, Hemet, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, San Jacinto
Why work for Visiting Angels? GREAT BENEFITS! $$$
- Hiring Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Generous Referral Bonus Program $$$
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Weekend shift premiums
- Caregiver Recognition Programs
- Advancement opportunity
- Specialist Training
- Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Positive work environment
- At least 6 months of experience working with seniors in a home setting preferable
- Current Verifiable Driver’s License (required)
- Auto Insurance (required)
- Current TB test
- Live Scan Fingerprint (DOJ and FBI screening)
- HCA registered (required) Dept. of Social Services, Home Care Aide Registry
“...Visiting Angels caring careers are ranked as the " BEST PLACE TO WORK.”
For more information on our caregiver jobs call 951-355-1940 and ask for Leila.
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.50 to $24.00 /hour