Visiting Angels is currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants, Geriatric Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides and Companion Caregivers. Learn more about how you can join our team of in-home caregivers in Silver Spring, Rockville, Bethesda, Chevy Chase and surrounding areas throughout MD today!
By offering seniors in Silver Spring, Rockville, Bethesda, Chevy Chase and the surrounding Maryland Suburbs fully customizable senior care services, including both basic and specialized care programs, Visiting Angels helps the oldest residents in the area make the most out of their senior years right at home.
To provide the highest level of service, we only employ individuals who are committed to improving the lives of their clients day in day out. If you see yourself as a Visiting Angel, we kindly ask you to get in touch with us and discover more about career opportunities in Silver Spring, MD.
It is important to stress that working with Visiting Angels Silver Spring comes with both many benefits and many responsibilities. To join us, you have to possess some key characteristics of a Visiting Angel – compassion, patience, empathy, reliability and dedication. For us, it is crucial that new members of our team also share our values and mission, providing the level of care Visiting Angels has become nationally recognized for.
We also look for in-home caregivers who have:
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Work Authorization
- At least one year’s experience providing Homecare is preferred
- TB Test Results
- Driver's license is a plus
If you would like to join our growing Visiting Angels family, please check our open positions at Visiting Angels Silver Spring MD.
How Our In-Home Caregivers Assist Seniors in Silver Spring and Nearby Communities
Our care services are based on a holistic approach to looking after older adults. This means that as a senior care provider, you are responsible not just for the physical but mental, emotional and social needs of your clients. It also means that our care providers are encouraged to develop relationships with clients and take care of them as if they were members of the family.
Here are some of the responsibilities you would have as a Visiting Angels in-home caregiver:
- Helping seniors maintain good personal care and perform hygiene tasks. This can involve anything from bathing to toileting.
- Reminding seniors when they should take their medications and helping them with other medication management tasks.
- Assisting seniors with keeping their houses clean and organized.
- Planning and making healthy meals for seniors based on their dietary recommendations.
- Assisting seniors with mobility and providing transferring and positioning.
- Driving seniors to appointments and gatherings in the area.
- Running errands and going grocery and home shopping.
- Offering companionship and conversation.
If you would like to learn more about and how you can work with us, call our Silver Spring, MD office today at 301-578-1616 or text "VA79" to 25000. We look forward to speaking with you and receiving your application!