How to Get Started with Senior Home Care in the Kitsap County, WA Area
The first step of your care journey with Visiting Angels of Kitsap County is scheduling a free in-home consultation. There is no obligation required. During the meaning, a trusted member of our team will meet with your family and discuss your loved one’s health and wellness needs. You are welcome to answer any questions that you may have, and we will be happy to provide you with an answer. Our consultations are our chance to get to know each other better. We hope to ease any concerns that you may have about choosing Visiting Angels of Kitsap County as your primary senior home care provider.
Getting Started with Senior Home Care in Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, and Surrounding Areas
The search for senior home care in the Kitsap County Area that perfectly fits your needs can be quite overwhelming. We can help you decide what’s right for you. We have spent decades in the home care industry. As a result, we can provide recommendations based on your needs and scheduling preferences. Along the way, we hope to introduce you to what home care can do for you. Listed are some of the topics that we discuss during the initial consultation:
- Reviewing medicine, eating, and sleeping schedules
- Specific physical needs of the elderly loved one concerning dietary restrictions, grooming, bathing, dressing, incontinence, and mobility
- Specific emotional needs like companionship, activities, appointments, conversation, and social interaction
- Assistance needed around the house in Port Orchard including light housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation
- Documentation, schedules, as well as how to deal with sudden schedule changes
If you are interested in working with Visiting Angels of Kitsap County after the initial consultation, we would finalize the care plan. Afterward, we would plan a nurse visit, create a schedule that fits your lifestyle, and schedule an initial meeting with one of our compassionate and skilled caregivers. To schedule a free in-home consultation, call our office today at 360-602-0609.
Serving Kitsap County and the West Sound Area, including Bremerton, Poulsbo, and Port Orchard, WA.
Visiting Angels KITSAP COUNTY, WASHINGTON700 Prospect St #204
Port Orchard, WA 98366