Home Care in North Augusta, SC
Visiting Angels of Aiken Offers Individually Tailored Home Care Plans in North Augusta
At Visiting Angels of Aiken, we offer our elderly neighbors in North Augusta, SC a range of fully customizable home care services designed to help both able and disabled adults. As one of the leading providers of elder care services, we are qualified to assist with many ADLs (activities of daily life). With the help of our program and dedicated caregivers, we can make it possible for your loved one to continue to thrive in the comfort of their own home.
Our home care program includes an experienced caregiver who can assist your loved one with a range of daily activities they might currently be struggling with.
Among the many services we provide include:
- Respite Care to relieve family caregivers
- Overnight Care to monitor wandering and assist with toileting and incontinence care
- Personal Care such as bathing, grooming, hair and skin care, dressing and feeding assistance
- Transportation to appointments at medical centers like University Hospital,
- Medication and fluid reminders
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care for seniors with early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage Alzheimer’s
- Companionship through meal preparation, conversation, light housekeeping, and laundry
- Mobility assistance, including transferring and positioning
Making the Most of Their Time Together
Appointments aren't the only place our caregivers can take their clients to. In fact, they enjoy the opportunity to help those in their care get out and about. Maybe it's out to lunch or dinner at The Bee's Knees in Downtown North Augusta. They serve a wonderful array of cuisines including American, local, vegetarian-friendly, bar, and international at reasonable prices.
After dinner is the perfect time to go for a stroll along the Riverwalk. From this side of the Savannah River, you can see South Carolina. During the day the Riverwalk is often home to weddings, concerts, and bridal photo sessions. At night the city lights make for a very relaxing stroll.
Singularly Focused Care
At Visiting Angels of Aiken our services are focused on providing your loved one with the services they need. To get started, we schedule an in-home consultation with one of our senior advisors to discuss these needs and your loved one's current health. We use this information to work with you and your loved one to create a working care plan that includes one of our amazing caregivers.
For more information on our home care services, contact Visiting Angels of Aiken today at 803-335-3660 and schedule your free in-home consultation today!
Serving Aiken, North Augusta, Graniteville, Warrenville, Beech Island, SC, and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels AIKEN, SC2218 Woodside Executive Ct,
Aiken, SC 29803