Visiting Angels scheduling is flexible. We understand that needs change from week to week based on the level of care needed. From on going long term care to a few days of service for surgery recovery – we are there for you.
Think about the different ways we can assist:
Hourly care – a schedule that you choose.
- 24 hour care, round the clock assistance for those care recipients up through the night and family needs assistance during the day.
- Morning assistance (i.e. 8:30a – 1:30p) where we can assist with the most difficult time of the day helping a loved one get out of bed, bathed, dressed, breakfast, an errand, lunch, tidying up before we leave.
- All day assistance – while a family member is at work. You can be assured that we are there with your loved one and you can concentrate on your job knowing that your loved one is in good hands.
- All night assistance - you care for your loved one during the day, but simply need a good night of sleep.
- Out of town? We can assist with temporary help while you get a much needed break. We can even call you and let you know how it is going! Your loved one will feel comfortable in familiar surroundings and we can maintain their comfortable routine.
We are happy to quote rates over the phone and we do not charge based on the level of care. (Good quality care is good quality care regardless of how ill someone is and we would not raise a rate during a time that is more physically challenging.)
Serving Alpharetta, Milton, Woodstock, Canton and the Surrounding Communities
Visiting Angels alpharetta, GA11775 Northfall Ln #207
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.