Reliable 24-Hour Home Care for Seniors in Bridgeport, WV and Surrounding Areas
At Visiting Angels of Bridgeport, we know that you and your family would do whatever is necessary for your loved one’s health, but we also know that being with them every hour of the day is not always a viable option. If you find yourself in this kind of predicament, it may be time to consider Visiting Angels of Bridgeport’s 24 hour home care. This service provides clients with around-the-clock home care, ensuring that your senior continues to live a safe, happy, and rewarding life.
We decided on our name years ago based on our offering of an exceptionally compassionate, trained team of virtue; our team works hard to ensure that our client’s comfort and respect are being met while caring for all care needs. We work for clients who want to remain in their homes while receiving care—even without 24 hour home care services. We proudly serve the seniors in our community and those surrounding us; we work with families in Bridgeport.
We are the leading provider of in-home care in Bridgeport, so you and your family can count on us to provide top-notch senior care. We can provide temporary or long-term care—trust that we are reliable with our loving care all day, every day.
24 Hour Home Care Services
24 hour home care means exactly that— 24 hours, day, or night, around the clock. We work in shifts to provide home care that covers health care needs as well as companionship. Specifically, we can assist with a variety of tasks:
- Mobility – We can transfer your loved ones to and from bed, as well as help them navigate through different areas of their home. We also encourage walks outside so that your loved one can indulge in the fresh air.
- Transportation – At Visiting Angels of Bridgeport, our caregivers take your loved one to and from appointments that you cannot. We will take notes during any appointments and relay all the essential information and directions directly to you.
- Meals – We are there to help plan, prepare, and serve all meals. We can also assist with feeding your loved one if necessary.
- Medicine – We are there to ensure that the necessary medications are taken at the correct time. We also can help with monitoring fluid intake.
- Personal hygiene –Caregivers can assist with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and incontinence care as needed.
- Household work – We’re happy to assist with light housekeeping, such as laundry and cleaning.
- Companionship – Seniors deserve to have company and communication daily with people who care about them. Our trained experts are ready to be your loved one’s newest friend!Why Choose
Visiting Angels of Bridgeport?
We know that Visiting Angels of Bridgeport isn’t your only option for 24 hour home care, but we also know that not every senior requires the same assistance. This is why we are the best option for 24 hour home care because we customize our services to fit your seniors’ personal needs. We carefully listen and create a plan that uses our best and most qualified caregivers to service your loved one. We only hire caregivers that have been carefully screened, checked, and genuinely desire to help others, especially the senior population.
Call for a Free Consultation
Want to receive a free consultation for 24 hour home care? Call Visiting Angels of Bridgeport at 304-470-4631.
Serving Harrison, Taylor, Barbour, Upshur, Lewis, and Marion Counties, West Viriginia
Visiting Angels BRIDGEPORT, WV212 Newton St
Bridgeport, WV 26330