Specialized Memory Care in Bridgeport, WV and the Surrounding Area
Visiting Angels Provides Specialized Memory Care Services for Seniors in Bridgeport, WV, and Surrounding Communities
At a certain point in the aging process, it is common for seniors to be diagnosed with a progressive cognitive condition that may require professional specialized memory care services. Rather than moving a loved one into an assisted living facility or nursing home, many Anderson families choose to have their loved one in their home with the assistance of a caregiver.
Visiting Angels are the leading provider of specialized memory care for the seniors in Bridgeport, WV; dementia care is one of our most commonly requested specialized memory care services. Regardless of your loved one's stage or symptoms, our highly experienced caregivers will be able to provide personalized home care so that they can live at home with their preferred routine.
How Memory Care from Visiting Angels of Bridgeport Helps Seniors
When living with cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer's and dementia, individuals can often experience the confusion associated with severe, irreversible changes in the brain. As these diseases progress and cognitive decline become more apparent, seniors can feel depressed, agitated, and confused. Because of this, most seniors need increased levels of care and support with specialized care.
If your senior loved one is suffering from dementia, Visiting Angels of Bridgeport can help by providing:
- Meal planning and preparation – Our caregivers are able to make healthy snacks and cook warm, nutritious meals to ensure your mom or dad is eating as healthy as possible.
- Medication reminders – Caregivers can ensure that there are no mistakes with medications, especially for those suffering from cognitive conditions.
- Transportation – When/if needed, your provided caregiver will drive and escort your loved one to doctor's appointments, therapies, family visits, and shopping trips.
- Assistance with hygiene, grooming, and dressing provides dignified, discreet personal care assistance, including bathing, dressing, dental care, toileting, incontinence, and more.
- Wandering prevention – We have caregivers that closely monitor seniors while they're sleeping and prevent potential elopement and accidents.
- Light housekeeping – This service assists seniors with dusting, vacuuming, cleaning counterparts, laundry, and more.
- Fall prevention – We are able to fall-proof our client's homes to decrease the fall risks from their surroundings.
- Mobility assistance – This care assists seniors with limited or impaired mobility to move around safely in the home with the assistance of a caregiver.
Contact our local Bridgeport, WV office today to learn more about specialized memory care and how our expert home care caregivers can help your loved one live safely at home for as long as possible.
Serving Harrison, Taylor, Barbour, Upshur, Lewis, and Marion Counties, West Viriginia
Visiting Angels BRIDGEPORT, WEST VIRGINIA212 Newton St
Bridgeport, WV 26330