In-Home Senior Care in Evesham Township, NJ
Are you searching for a reputable in-home senior care company in Evesham Township, NJ? Visiting Angels of Burlington and Mercer Counties is a fully licensed, accredited and bonded senior care agency. We’re proud to serve the residents of Evesham Township and their families.
Visiting Angels’ Caregivers Are Experienced Professionals
Visiting Angels is committed to hiring experienced, compassionate caregivers in central and south Jersey. Our caregivers are Certified Home Health Aides who have solid references and experience in the home care field.
In New Jersey, non-licensed caregivers are not legally permitted to provide hands-on personal care to senior or disabled clients. For personal care services that include assisting clients with bathing, grooming, toileting, transferring, medication reminders, and exercise, only licensed CHHAs or CNAs are permitted to provide these services. By hiring only CHHAs, we ensure that each of our clients receives the best care for their needs.
Visiting Angels Provides a Range of Home Caregiving Services
We understand that not every client and family has the same needs. That’s why we offer such a wide range of care services and flexible scheduling.
Our Evesham Township home care services include:
- In-Home Senior Care—In-home senior care provides seniors with assistance in meal planning and preparation, laundry and light housekeeping, medication reminders, and assistance with activities, exercise and hobbies. Senior care can also provide help with bathing, grooming, and personal hygiene.
- Companion Care—Elderly companion care provides meaningful conversation and company for seniors who may be socially isolated. A companion caregiver can provide assistance with a senior’s favorite activities, provide transportation for grocery shopping and errands, assist with meal planning and preparation, and help with bathing, dressing and personal hygiene.
- Personal Care—Personal care services provide essential help and assistance to elderly and disabled individuals. Personal care services include assistance with transferring, bathing, toileting, grooming and dressing, light housekeeping and medication reminders, meal planning and meal preparation, among other services.
- Respite Care—Respite care is temporary in-home care for an aging or disabled loved one. It is designed to provide a vacation or “respite” for family caregivers who are feeling overwhelmed, burned out or simply need time to themselves. Respite care with Visiting Angels of Evesham Township provides a full range of care services, including assistance with the Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), light housekeeping, meal preparation and more.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care—This care program is designed to specifically address the unique care requirements of people with Alzheimer’s Disease or other dementias. This program works alongside medical directives for diet, medication and daily routines to provide your loved one with compassionate care that gives you peace of mind.
Our care services are customizable, and our caregivers are trained to emphasize safety, quality and compassion with every client.
Visiting Angels’ Evesham Township Award-Winning Home Care Services
Visiting Angels of Burlington and Mercer Counties is proud to be a multi-year recipient of the Caring Star Agency award. This award reflects the high number of five-star reviews left by our patients and their families, as well as our dedication to excellence in a variety of other categories. The Caring Star Agency Award is presented by Caring.com, a nationally recognized resource for seniors and their families.
If you or an aging loved one needs in-home senior care services in Evesham Township, NJ, Visiting Angels is here to help. Contact us today!
Interesting facts about Evesham Township, New Jersey:
- Evesham Township was originally settled by Quakers in 1672 and was named after a town in England
- The Township was originally larger than today—it once included Mount Laurel, Medford, Lumberton, Hainesport, Shamong, and Washington Townships
- 55+ Active Adult Communities in and around Evesham Township include Village Greenes, Sharpe’s Run, and Legacy Oaks at Evesham
- Towns within Evesham Township include: Berlin Heights, Cambridge, Crowfoot, Donlontown, Elmwood Road, Evans Corner, Evesboro, Gibbs Mill, Milford, Pine Grove, and Tomlinsons Mill
- The township borders Mount Laurel Township and Medford Township in Burlington County
- Evesham Township is one of 56 South Jersey municipalities included within the NJ Pinelands National Reserve, a protected natural area