Long Distance Elder Care in Mercer County
How Elder Care in Mercer County Can Help Your Family Find Peace of Mind
Living far away from your loved ones in Mercer County can be tough, especially if they are going through challenging age-related difficulties. You may wish you could be by their side, but be unable to uproot your life in another community. At Visiting Angels of Mercer & Burlington Counties, we make it easy to set up elder care services from a distance.
We strive to help seniors remain safe and comfortable as they age in place in Ewing, Hopewell, Hopewell Township, Lawrence Township, Princeton, Robbinsville, Trenton, Upper Freehold Township, West Windsor Township, Lawrenceville, and nearby communities. With our services, your loved one will be able to rely on a professional caregiver for their physical, social, and emotional needs.
About Our Long Distance Elder Care in Mercer County
As many families in America are separated by vast distances, there is a great need for long distance elder care services. When you choose us as your loved one’s care provider, you can have confidence you’ll be kept in the loop every step of the way. We’ll guide you in setting up care that gives you peace of mind. As your loved one benefits from the support of one of our compassionate caregivers, we’ll provide you with regular updates and ensure that it’s always easy for you to get in touch with us.
Simply contact our office today to begin coordinating care. Here’s how we can help:
- Answering all your questions in a convenient manner by phone or email
- Consulting with other family members so everyone understands our approach to caregiving
- Creating a personalized care plan and selecting a compatible caregiver to deliver your loved one’s at-home services
- Notifying you immediately if we ever observe unusual changes in your loved one’s well-being or overall condition
- Conducting frequent monitoring of our caregivers and their care recipients to promote high standards of care
- Maintaining an after-hours phone line at our office so you can always reach us in the case of an emergency
Are you ready to help your loved one get started with at-home elder care? Contact Visiting Angels of Mercer & Burlington Counties to request more information about how we support seniors in Ewing, Hopewell, Hopewell Township, Lawrence Township, Princeton, Robbinsville, Trenton, Upper Freehold Township, West Windsor Township, Lawrenceville, and the surrounding areas.
Serving Mercer & Burlington Counties in New Jersey
Visiting Angels in Lawrenceville, NJ140 Darrah Ln
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
200 Campbell Dr #105C
Willingboro NJ 08046
Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency.