Our NJ Home Health Aides
At Visiting Angels, we know it's not easy to decide to invite a professional caregiver into your New Jersey home.
We are thorough in our employee screening system:
- We perform a comprehensive county, state, and federal criminal background check on prospective home care employees. If any criminal record is found, regardless of the degree of the offense or when the past offense took place, the candidate is immediately disqualified from employment. We make no exceptions to this rule.
- Our home care employees provide us with references from reliable, trustworthy sources (assisted living communities, hospices, nursing homes, etc.).
We Recruit Excellence!
We believe in employing the finest people in the home health care industry.
- We recruit employees who meet strict guidelines. New applicants are interviewed by our Recruiter and Director of Nursing. Only those who meet Visiting Angels’ high standards are chosen to become our home care Angels.
- Our home care employees are New Jersey Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs) and have had prior experience in professional home care.
- We focus on the intangible traits in an employee that will mean so much in your day-to-day experience with our aides. Having a caring, respectful, good-natured personality—along with a strong desire to help people—are all required traits.
- We carefully match each Visiting Angels’ client to a CHHA with whom we believe is a good fit, based on experience level, personality traits, and work preferences.
We realize it can be difficult welcoming a stranger into your home, so we make the peace of mind of our clients and their families our top priority.
Serving Mercer & Burlington Counties in New Jersey
Visiting Angels MERCER & BURLINGTON COUNTIES, NJ140 Darrah Ln
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
200 Campbell Dr #105C
Willingboro NJ 08046