In-Home Care in Hamilton, New Jersey
Are you searching for reliable, elder care assistance for a senior loved one in Hamilton, New Jersey? Visiting Angels provides elder care services where your mom or dad wants to be—in their own home. Our non-medical Certified Home Health Aides visit clients in their Hamilton, New Jersey homes. Our services include elder companion care, personal care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, respite care, and more.
Experienced, Compassionate In-Home Elder Care
We don’t believe in “on-the-job” training. That’s why we hire only caregivers who are Certified Home Health Aides. During the hiring process, we run comprehensive background checks, have face-to-face interviews to gauge a caregiver’s personality and level of commitment, and require on-going training. These high standards for our caregiver employees allow us to provide quality in senior care in Hamilton, New Jersey and surrounding areas of Mercer County.
Visiting Angels understands that every senior and family is different. That’s why we offer a range of care options.
Visiting Angels in Hamilton, New Jersey offers:
Personalized, In-Home Care
- Assistance with bathing, showering, dressing, grooming and personal hygiene
- Assistance with meal planning, dietary monitoring and meal preparation
- Medication reminders and monitoring of nutrition and fluid intake
- Assistance with household chores, including laundry, vacuuming, and light housekeeping
- Transportation to errands, doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, etc.
- Friendly conversation
- Shared activities such as playing games, doing puzzles, etc.
- Assistance with exercise and physical activity
- Preparation of meals
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation to errands, doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, etc
- Dignified personal care and hygiene assistance
Safety Supervision in Private Duty Care
- Transferring care
- Fall prevention
- Walking assistance
- Bathing and hygiene assistance
- Grooming and dressing assistance
- Short-term care to provide relief for family caregivers
- Emotional or physical exhaustion relief
- Time for family caregivers to take a vacation, attend to personal matters, or to simply rest for several hours/days
- Care services include assistance with the Activities of Daily Living, transportation, meal planning and preparation, and additional home care assistance services
- Works alongside medical directives to provide effective care for seniors with memory issues
- Up to 24/7 caregiving for seniors with advanced dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease
- Trained caregivers who understand the intricacies of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Assistance with meal preparation
Award-Winning Elder Companion and Personal Care in Hamilton, New Jersey
Visiting Angels of Burlington and Mercer Counties in New Jersey is known for a commitment to excellence in senior care, and it shows. Visiting Angels of Mercer and Burlington Counties has been named a Caring Star Agency by the nationally-recognized senior resource, Caring.com.. This award in part denotes a high number of five-star reviews from clients and their families.
If you or a loved one needs senior care services in Hamilton, New Jersey, Visiting Angels is here to assist.
Contact us today to learn more.
Interesting facts about Hamilton, New Jersey:
- The 2008 Rockefeller Center Christmas tree was from Hamilton, NJ. The tree was a 72-foot tall Norway spruce and was taken from the grounds of Tree King Nursery.
- Grounds for Sculpture, a 42-acre sculpture park and museum is located in Hamilton, NJ. Visit www.groundsforsculpture.org for more information.
- Hamilton, NJ is in a great location—65 miles from New York City, and 35 miles from Philadelpia. It's also close to the Jersey Shore. What a wonderful place to live!
Serving Mercer & Burlington Counties in New Jersey
Visiting Angels MERCER & BURLINGTON COUNTIES, NJ140 Darrah Ln
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
200 Campbell Dr #105C
Willingboro NJ 08046