How Families in Gaithersburg, MD and Surrounding Areas Can Get Started with Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services
Here’s how families in Gaithersburg, Potomac, Rockville, Germantown, Brookville and surrounding areas in Maryland can get started with Visiting Angels living assistance services
If you are just starting to look into home care options, you might have a lot of questions and concerns. As you begin, know that finding a qualified caregiver that is a good match for your loved one should not be difficult, overwhelming or impossible. With Visiting Angels Gaithersburg, you can get the assistance you need to find the right senior care option for your loved one.
Getting Started is Simple
How can you get started with Visiting Angels living assistance services? All you have to do is reach out to our Gaithersburg, MD office. Our care coordinators will want to meet with you in person to arrange a consultation. This is a great time to ask questions about our home care services, learn about our specialized programs and more. We will also want to learn about you and your family’s concerns, challenges, goals and preferences.
What Gets Discussed During the Consultation?
As you begin learning about our senior care services, here are some items we discuss at your first consultation:
- We will ask about your senior loved one’s interests, social life, favorite activities, emotional needs and more.
- We will want to know their mobility and coordination needs and where we can assist with items such as getting dressed, moving around the home, grooming, bathing and more.
- Logistics, documentation, keys, or codes to your senior loved one’s home, contact information, scheduling and more with our office staff.
- We will discuss your senior loved one’s appointment schedule, medication times, their daily schedule and habits such as sleeping or eating.
- We will talk about their chores and what they need assistance with, such as doing the laundry.
While this seems like a lot of information to cover, it will give us a good idea on how Visiting Angels living assistance services can help your loved one.
If you decide that our in-home care services are the right solution for your loved one, we will schedule a meeting between your family and a selection of our caregivers. We encourage your loved one to select the caregiver they’d wish to work with. We believe when our caregivers and clients are the perfect fit, we can provide exceptional one-on-one senior care.
Contact Visiting Angels Gaithersburg to Get Started
If you’re ready to get started with Visiting Angels living assistance services, call our Gaithersburg, MD office at 301-355-6578 and schedule your free in-home consultation.
Serving Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac, and the Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels GAITHERSBURG, MD971A Russell Ave
Gaithersburg, MD 20879