Specialized Senior Care Services in Gaithersburg, MD
The Senior Life Care Navigation program from Visiting Angels includes specialized quality caregiver senior services in Gaithersburg, Potomac, Rockville, Germantown, Brookville and surrounding areas in Maryland
As you and your family begin to learn more about and experience senior life and the challenges it may provide, you may start looking into options that can help your loved one get the support they need. At Visiting Angels Gaithersburg, our quality home care services can provide the care your loved one needs to safely and comfortably age in place.
If your loved one needs a unique approach to care, our Senior Life Care Navigation program can help. It includes a collection of senior care services that can help seniors living with Alzheimer’s, chronic conditions, are returning home from the hospital and many other scenarios. We provide a variety of services to make sure your loved one receives the care they need.
What Does Senior Life Care Navigation Include?
The Senior Life Care Navigation program from Visiting Angels Gaithersburg includes the following services:
- Companion Care fulfills a senior’s needs for social interaction and companionship thanks to our compassionate caregivers.
- Alzheimer’s Care includes quality home care services that help seniors manage symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
- Social Care Program teaches seniors how to connect with loved ones online through social media and other digital tools.
- Ready-Set-Go-Home helps seniors return home from the hospital and reduce the likelihood of readmission with quality home care services.
- Personal Care helps seniors take care of themselves by assisting with bathing, grooming, getting dressed, toileting and more.
- Palliative Care provides all kind of support, including emotional, spiritual, mental and physical, to help seniors find comfort and restore their hope.
- Safe & Steady Fall Prevention Program helps seniors create a safe in-home environment to reduce the likelihood of a fall.
- Dementia Care helps seniors manage dementia symptoms in their own home.
- End of Life Care lends a supportive hand to seniors and families on how to navigate the end of life process.
Why Families Choose Visiting Angels Gaithersburg
At Visiting Angels Gaithersburg, it is important to us that your loved one receives the care they need. Our quality home services while specialized, will always provide the basic necessities of care for your loved one’s physical, mental, emotional and social needs as well.
Explore our Senior Life Care Navigation program to see how our caregivers can help. Meet with our team and learn about the independence and comfort your loved one can receive in the safety of their beloved home. We are here for you so let us know how we can help today.
Contact Visiting Angels Gaithersburg to Learn More
Contact Visiting Angels Gaithersburg at 301-355-6578 to schedule your free in-home consultation today!
Serving Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac, and the Maryland Suburbs
Visiting Angels GAITHERSBURG, MD971A Russell Ave
Gaithersburg, MD 20879