Comforting Palliative Care for Seniors in Gastonia, NC and Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels provides personalized palliative care services for seniors in Gastonia, Kings Mountain, Cramerton, Belmont, Mount Holly, Shelby and nearby areas in North Carolina
When comfort is your main goal, it’s time to consider palliative care. While hospice care helps seniors ease their discomfort at the end of their lives, palliative services can be beneficial to seniors at any stage. Palliative services relieve pain and stress from serious long-term illnesses and health conditions while promoting a sense of peace and well-being, regardless of life expectancy.
At Visiting Angels Gastonia, we are dedicated to providing seniors with comfort and compassion in the familiar setting of their own homes.
How Can Visiting Angels Gastonia Help My Loved One?
Our caregivers are trained to be supportive physically and emotionally. They are comforting and kind in addition to their exceptional caregiver skills. Our caregivers are trained to follow health and safety protocols such as frequent hand washing and wearing gloves.
Our palliative care services address an array of senior care needs:
- Physical needs - Recognizing and responding to pain or discomfort; assisting with mobility issues and providing essential personal home care
- Emotional needs - Using a compassionate, dignified approach; supporting seniors who may be suffering from depression, loneliness, stress, or anxiety
- Social needs - Building relationships with our clients and their families; providing companionship and conversation
- Spiritual needs - Restoring hope in their lives; helping them find meaning and purpose; assisting with access to religious or faith-based support
What Additional Home Care Services Do You Provide?
At Visiting Angels Gastonia, our experienced caregivers can provide your loved one with the care they need to feel safe and supported in their daily lives.
Our caregivers can assist your loved one with:
- Personal Care - We assist with meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, errands and transportation to appointments, mobility assistance, medication reminders and personal hygiene.
- Companion Care - We fulfill your loved one's needs for social interaction and emotional support.
- Social Care - We help seniors utilize modern technologies like email, search engines and video chat programs to help them stay in touch with friends and family.
- Memory Care - We provide in-home care for seniors living with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, dementia and other conditions that can affect their memory and cognition. We assist with fall prevention, wandering prevention and sundown syndrome.
To learn more about our palliative care services, call our Cramerton, NC office at 704-469-4207.
Serving Gastonia, Cramerton, Kings Mountain, Shelby, Belmont and Surrounding Communities in Gaston and Cleveland Counties
Visiting Angels GASTONIA, NORTH CAROLINA102 Hidden Pastures Dr #202
Cramerton, NC 28032